Good ending

Logan snickered to himself as he walked down the corridor. He was alone, but no matter. He didn't NEED anyone. He couldn't deny the fact he knew it would feel good to finally prove the others wrong, however. They needed to see just how horribly they underestimated him.

The world in his immediate surroundings where immersed in static. His coat dragged as he went, the tails curled at the end. The inside of the coat flickered and flared, illuminating the wooden floors with a blue glow. His footsteps where light clicks, hardly noticeable over the concerned growing chatter of the "light" sides he was approaching

"I simply don't know what's going on! My ideas are spectacular but we haven't heard a peep from Thomas about it!"

"I haven't heard from the kiddo in days! I'm really worried about him..."

Virgil gestured vaguely to Thomas's spot, as if hoping to summon him like he does with the others. "Wish it worked the other way..."

"Well, you did summon someone else" Logan's voice was low and threatening.

"Logan! Of course! That's why-" Roman trailed off, actually seeing Logan. Virgil gives Roman a strange look before seeing Logan as well, going pale.

"His eyes... don't look at his eyes!" Virgil shouted suddenly, scurrying over to Roman and Patton in fear.

"Aw come on kiddo, why's that? It's just Logan?" Patton frowned "with a new outfit?"

"Dark side, Patton." Virgil mumbled. Roman was silent.

"Aw, Virge,,,  Are you scared of me? Will you finally listen to me? For ONCE?!" Logan snarled out. "Instead of telling me to shut up, like every other time?!"

Virgil opened his mouth to speak, but only a small sob escaped him. Patton pulled Virgil into a hug

"We fucked up..." Roman mumbled.

"Roman, sweetie, no. It's Logan who's threatening us-" Patton started, Roman just shook his head.

"We pushed him aside." Roman stared down at the floor.

"It took you until now to figure that one out? Are you all so incompetent you can't come to a logical conclusion without me? Who I was?" Logan took a step forward.

Roman surged forward, eyes closed tight. Logan visibly flinched in surprise, hypnotic eyes going wide.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, 'm sorry Lo-" Roman buried his face into Logan's shoulder, avoiding meeting his eyes and hugging him.

"Wh-" Logan barely managed to start before Roman cut him off. Virgil and Patton looked at each other, realization fully dawning on them.

"I'm sorry for all the times we pushed you aside, for all the times we told you to shut up, for-for the i-insults we threw at you," Roman was beginning to cry, tightening his grip, "I-I am so-... so sorry. For everything."

Logan's form flickered, the hypnotic swirls in his eyes dulling. This encouraged the others to come closer, before finally joining in on the hug.

Patton managed to wedge himself under Roman's arm, rubbing circles into Romans back while hugging Logan. Virgil hesitated longer then Patton, but stepped close enough that Roman managed to snag his hoodie, pulling him in. It was silent for a long moment.

"I missed you-" Virgil started.

"We ALL missed you, Lo." Patton added on, shooting Virgil an apologetic look for cutting him off. Virgil simply mustered a small smile.

Logan couldn't fight against them. The static around him melted away, leaving a horrified Logan in his place.

"W-what have I-i done" Logan mumbled, panic seeping into his voice.

"N-no. No no, this is our fault. Not yours." Roman looked up, meeting Logan's eyes. Logan immediately burst into tears, leaning heavily against the others.

"We should of been there for you. You all were there for me." Virgil quietly added.

"We're family, we need to stick together. Do you- do you remember what the ILY means? Do you?" Patton piped up.

Logan mustered a small laugh, "of course Patton. I love you."

"No no, I love you! We all do!"