3%

~unedited ~

3rd Person POV

        Jacob didn't understand why he brought the girl to John so easily.  At first,  he thought she was weak, but as soon as he saw indigo petting one of his judges,  he knew she was stronger than that.  It was as if Jacob had taken an interest in her even though they had just met,  he saw that maybe,  just maybe, she could be one of his top soldiers.
        Indigo followed closely behind Jacob as soon as they entered the Seed Ranch. Johns men relaxed when they saw the eldest Seed ,but was still weary of the girl following him. She kept her head down, ignoring the glares she could feel and the comments she could hear.

Indigo's POV

        A man opened the door as we walked up the steps. "Jacob,  brother. What brings you here?" An unfamiliar voice spoke.

     "We're looking for John. " Jacob spoke. I stole a quick glance under my hood and looked at the man. 'Must be Joseph ' I thought.
       "Come in,  come in. I see you have brought a guest. What's your name my child?" His cold hands took mind in his.
       "Indigo. " I pull my hood back just enough to barely see. He gives me a small smile with I kindly return. Footsteps coming into the room, I can barely make out the figure as it enters the room.
       "Jacob,  who is this lovey girl you've brought to me?...You've gone soft or she's here to confess her sins. " The man teases  taking my hand and kissing it. I rip my hand from him.
       "John please, " Joseph spoke.
       "Neither. I'm looking for one of your men," I spoke as if I'm words linger. He may not even be here. I took a breath before speaking again
       "My name is Indigo Kelly.  I'm searching for my brother,  Dylan Kelly. I know he works for you. " I pull back my hood all the way. All the brothers seemed to have the same pericing blue eyes. My blonde hair,  lays gently on my back.
       "You don't really look like him my dear. "
       John speaks,  taking in my appearance. I look at the three brothers. John has his hair slicked back, he dressed the nicest out of the three. Wearing a nice shirt with it unbuttoned underneath a clearly expensive vest. Joseph had his hair pulled back into a small bun, yellow aviators resting on his face... but what caught my attention was sloth a visable scar on Johns arm, I looked at it,  but said nothing of it.  "You three don't exactly look alike either, " I say to John.

Jacob's POV

      As Indigo took off her hood completely,  I could help but to stare as I leaned against the wall. Her dirty blonde hair,  messy but goes down to her midback. Her dark blue eyes almost black, but I could see that it was blue. She stood shorter than John. She had dirt and blood over her face, but she was beautiful. She sure didn't look to be thirty-two.
       "You three don't exactly look alike either, " she spoke softly. I kept quiet. They continued to talk.
      "So where's my brother?" Indigo asks looking at John. Before he could answer there was a knock at the door,  answering her question.

3rd person POV

       Joseph walked and opened the door only to be met with a man,  around Jacob's height, but slightly shorter. Long black hair,  pulled back into a braid along his back. His light blue eyes still showing. Joseph stepped aside to reveal Indigo to the man. The Seed brothers all watched the man as his eyes widen and a smile appears on his face,  along with Indigo.
       "Dylan?.." Indigo said,  her voice lingering as if not believing it. The man nods. Tears filled Indigo's eyes as she walked up to the man and engulfed him in a hug. Her head resting on his chest,  not wanting to let go of her brother.

~author's note~

I hope you liked the chapter.  Please vote.

It makes me really happy when my favorite far cry character was voiced by my favorite supernatural character 😂

~Dez 🖤