ch3

Josh was in his bed looking at the school book, why lust was lifting josh's bed why L was playing a game of chest with Illinois.

"Fuck! You cheating cock sucking bastard!" L said why Illinois just took L king and mark a bord with the team names to see it's a tie with lust and Illinois. "$30 in the team swear box!"
Josh said making l flip him off just for lust's tail rapping L's hand off.
"Fuck! You bitch fuck not again!" L said why kicking the board game and pick up his hand and start regarding it.

"Will team JILL come to the headmaster office, please," Glynda's voice said over the speaker making the team jump up and get ready for their mission.

*scene change*

"Ok, this is so fucking dumb!" L said in anger as team JILL is seen cleaning up Vale national park.

"Well this is a team bonding job," Illinois said and duck under L though a can at her. "I sure don't mind," lust said with a smile why looking at L.
Josh was about to grab a beer bottle but stop to see a foot. "U-umm, guys!" Josh said but was not heard by the other.

Josh moved the brush of leaves to see it was a white gang member.
"Ahhhhh!" Josh yelled as the other rushed over to see the dead white gang member.

"Shit! What happens to this fuck!?" L said as Illinois walk over and grab fresh gloves and look at the body.
"He was stabbed 5 times then shot at least 30 times in the back... All close rang this body has been here for the past two days."

"hay What's that in his hand?" lust said and Josh opens the WF hand to see a memory card.

"I say we call it a day, call 911 and let them know. We go home and see what's
This holds!" Josh said the others nod.

*end of chapter*

Sorry for that wait my friends! It's
Just hard with work and writings ideas for books.