ch-5

Illinois is seen looking through...its computer and data of what's on the chip its team found.

Lust was brushing josh hair and l well

"I.hate. WAITING!!!" He yelled with every hit...this went on for the last 5 hours.

"I apologize for the wait l- San! But you must know the man who made this had it all corrupted. Whatever is on this must be why he was ki- oh I got it?" Illinois said making the others look to see names...

"Names?" Josh ask
"No more like a kill list," Illinois said with lust looking the names up.

"And one of them goes to school here.
And not a bad looker as well...For a Schnee" lust said making l scrunch up his muzzle.

"That bitch!! I won't do jack shit to save her after what the Schnee did to our family!" L said with venom.

Josh looks back and forth as the two began to argue and Illinois was work on the laptop. Josh made his way out of the room and through the hallway to the team RWBY dorm room.

'...well here it goes'

Josh took an easy breath and knock on the door.

.
.
.

The door opens and a half sleep ruby walkout in only an oversized Shirt and sleep mask.

"Haaayyy josh! Umm, what are you doing here!" Ruby said blushing and hid behind the door.
"Well I came to check up on you and yang and well umm....*sigh* I got some bad news, " some aid

Rubys eyes harden and she let josh in and sat him down.

"My team went to class I just ditch to some sleep.. So what happens?"

Josh sigh and begins to explain what is going on this news shock ruby.