Chapter 1

"Death ends a life, not a relationship."

~~

Time is not on our side by The Vamps

Warning: Violent chapter with strong language

TOM POV

The world around me is in slow motion. Armony in my arms, I look around me. Screams and cries can be heard. A woman, with the same face as Armony, approaches shaking.

-Oh, my God, my baby.

Florence, her mother.

I watch her take Armony in her arms before Harrison comes to see me, accompanied by people.

-They'll bring her back, don't worry.

I watch the men take her from her mother's arms and put her on a stretcher before running outside.In a state of shock, I turn to Harrison who looks at me with tears in his eyes. And without saying a word, he takes me in his arms.

For the first time in a long time, I'm crying on my best friend's shoulder.

-They're going to bring her back.

He repeats, as if to convince himself. I then pull myself out of his arms and watch him determined.

-Who was it?

-Robert and Candice-....

I turn around, and start walking towards the exit while removing my tie.

-Where are you going?!

-I'm going to kill them.

I go to my father and reach out to him. Without a word being exchanged, he gives me the gun. I see my mother looking at me, probably worried. I kiss her on the temple and walk towards my car. As I turn it on, I start going to Robert's house. I officially have nothing more to lose, my family is already protected by my father.
I'm gonna take care of these motherfuckers.

My knuckles turn white as I put more pressure on the steering wheel. And fifteen minutes later, I arrive in front of the villa and as I thought, there is a lot of security, but not enough to stop me from killing him.

Chargers in my pockets and the gun loaded in my hands, I got out of the car. The guards look at me for a few seconds before being shot in their heads. I jump the fence and start my ascent to the entrance. I shot the other two guards who were on my way. Without warning, I enter the house in silence. One of his whore is sitting on the couch. She turns around and starts screaming, without really hesitating I shoot her before being thrown to the ground. I take a few punches before I can run and hide behind the counter. A man in a suit appears to my left, I shot him in the ankle before getting up and shooting him in the chest. I continue on my way to his office. Of course he was waiting for me, sitting in a chair, Candice on his lap, a smile on his lips. He's unarmed in front of me. In a calm voice he said to me.

-Tom, Hi...

I then shot Candice in her abdomen, in the same place as Armony, then in the head.

-Man, she had a great mouth, fuck.

He throws the body to the floor as I approach him and position the weapon against his temple.

-Why? Why Armony?

Tears of rage run down my cheeks.

-For fuck sake, Answer me!

-She was beautiful in her wedding dress. A real sweatheart.

With my free hand, I take his throat between it.

-You're fucking dead.

I drop my gun, and I throw Robert to the ground. I stand above him and start kicking him in the jawbone, then in the nose and in the chest.

When he was in a pool of blood and wasn't breathing, I took my gun to the ground.

On leaving the villa, I send a message to Harrison to tell him to inform the cleaning team. Then without thinking, I drive to the hospital.

I'm going to see the love of my life now.

SOOO what did you thought about this first chapter ??