my ocs

If you like Leo
《Name》
Skylar Jacyln

《Age》
16

《Gender》
Female

《Looks》
Skylar is 5'6 and has long dark brown hair with light brown highlights, a
She has brown eyes and pale skin as well. She is often seen wearing a purple top with black Jean's and black and white converse, along with her mother's black emerald necklace.

《Personality》
Skylar is a bit hotheaded and overly stubborn, she often gets things at the last minute and isn't that all smart. She is hotheaded but does know how to have fun, she's really kind and funny once you get to know her and can be protective sometimes.

《Likes》
Skylar likes the color purple and the shade black, she enjoys running on the rooftops and people respecting her space. She also likes pizza and listening to music, her favorite singer is Alec Benjamin.

《Dislikes》
Skylar hates it when people bully others and doesn't help but stand up for them, she hates romance and really doesn't like valentine's, she also doesn't like celebrating her birthday.

《Backstory》
Skylar was only 7 when she witnessed her mother hang herself to death, sense than she wasnt able to let go. She wears a black emerald necklace that belonged to her mother. Her father works at the kraang base but he doesn't know what they really do.

《Crush》
Donnie

《Others》
None

-

If you like Donnie
《Name》
Tracey Mackannie

《Age》
16

《Gender》
Female

《Looks》
Tracey is 5'4 and has long black hair with brown eyes and pale skin, she has freckles on her cheeks and a dimple when she smiles. She is often seen wearing a blue hoodie that's light colored and black leggings along with black nikeys.

《Personality》
Tracey is really nice and kind, it's hard to get her tempered at things. She is socialized and hard working as well as a natural born leader, she's also pretty riskless and protective over the one she loves.

《Likes》
Tracey loves space hereos and robots, she likes comic books and enjoys drawing as well.  One of her favorite things to do is train with master splinter and bring out the best of herself.

《Dislikes》
She hates people who dont have time to help others and doesn't like seeing homeless people on the streets, she also hates the purple dragons with a burning passion.

《Backstory》
Traceys parents were both killed by the purple dragons which caused her to run away before getting forced into a orphanage, she learned how to take care of herself and made it her goal to stop the purple dragons.

《Crush》
Leonardo

《Others》
♤she lives in a small apartment by herself and her best friend is Karai.