S1: Psycho

THIS CHAPTER MIGHT BE TRIGGERING ABUSIVE EX ‼️

Jake our lovely protagonist

Finally Fridays over I'm back at home no more work to do but just chillax. I lived in a one bedroom apartment which just enough space for two but it's better just for one now. Especially after my psycho ex boyfriend moved out.

But lately weird things have been going on around the apartment. like things going missing and stuff being misplaced. I contacted the police but there not really paying attention to what I'm telling them which really pisses me off.

I just stopped paying attention to the activates happening around the apartment. I got ready for bed since it was already late and binged watched my favorite show to sleep. I woke up to a pain.

I opened my eyes to see what it was and it was a man. The pain once again, then I fully understood my surroundings. I was getting raped. Who in hell gave mystery over here permission to touch me, what's worse go inside me at that and break into my house what the hell!

I don't think he knew I was awake I kicked him off me strongly." he groaned and I ran out of my room. what the hell, what the hell, what the hell. where the heck was my phone! The man came out of my room and my eyes widened in pure fear.

It was my Ex Mikey.

~~~

You know I never thought I would be in an abusive realstonship. Until one night when all of that changed. It just started with one little fight LITTLE for god's sake. But it turned into something big really big. but I thought we could work it out, instead it got worse much worse. I HAD TO LEAVE.

~~~

He had a sadistic smile on his face taking baby steps getting closer and closer to me. I felt like throwing up at the sight of Mi- I can't even say his name without felling disgusted.

OKAY SO HERE'S OUR ANTAGONIST MIKEY

"I don't like that little stunt you just pulled that there Jake". Mikey said" In a intimidating voice.

Jake was on the floor about ready to make a run for the front door. When Mikey saw him glance at the front door that gave him a chance to grab ahold of Jake because Mikey had fiddled with the door when he entered Jake's apartment so it was shut closed no one could get in or out.

---

Jake's POV

I glanced at the door in hope for escape okay Jake you can do this on the count of three.

1...

2...

3...

I quickly got up and ran to the door Mikey right behind me. The door wouldn't open even after I twisted the locks. I turned around and saw him standing there with a smirk. "Where you going Jakey?? I'm not finished yet" he said. I ran for my room but was pulled back by a very strong grip, but that didn't stop me I pushed and pulled out of his grip and ran inside my bedroom and locked the door immediately searching for my phone as Mikey was taunting me and banging on the door

I eventually found it and dialed 911. it was like the phone was ringing for ever and the operation person finally answered.

"This is 911 what's your emergency" The lady said on the other end.

"Could you please help me "I beg once I know that there is someone who can.

Please tell me what's going on.

My psycho Ex boyfriend broke into my apartment and raped me.

okay sir can you tell me your name?

"Jake" I responded(from state farm:)).

And where are you in your apartment Jake?

'I'm in my bedroom" I stated then I heard no more banging, and no more taunting.

And where is your Ex right now?

"He was just banging on my door just now but it stopped" I told her.

Could you tell me your address?

"22101 Boatwaters dr."I told her

Okay your gonna have to stay online with me until the police get there okay?

"Yeah." I responded cautiously

2 minutes later-----------

A loud banging coming from my door I told the operator she told me to calm down and that everything's okay. But when she said that, the door started to break apart and there I saw him OH GOD WHY!?!? Then I heard police sirens and a knock at the front door. "Police open up"

"Help Me!!!" I screamed to loud that there were finally here. By that time Mikey was already in my room walking towards me.

"Do you think they could stop me" he then slapped me hard in the face. I fell off my bed holding my cheek.

I heard the front door slam down. Mikey was about to put his hands on he again until the police said "FREEZE!!!" My eyes started to water when I saw them. Thanks God. Thank you so much.

Two officers quickly grabbed Mikey and one came over to ask if I was okay.

He went to jail for multiple reasons and I sued him how about that. The fuck he thought this was.

Anyways!! I moved and started a new life hopefully finding a new and true love.

-

-

-

-

-
The end
Snubthekpoper.

Was that triggering to you??
I don't even know why I put the whole conversation of him and the operator.

bro I'm so sorry that I had to make the first one like that.