Silent Prince

!!_SMUT ALERT_!!
I already warned you if you don't like smut skip this chapter but if there's no chapter to skip to then oh well

so this story is a little bit different than all of the previous chapters that you have read as in vastly different

Anyways here's some details-

Rain Coneye is the CEO of one of the biggest company's in the world. He was known to be one of the most nice, considerate, generous and most eligible bachelor, but in the mafia world he was known to be the rudest, inconsiderate, merciless, and ruthless mafia boss to be alive as for his husband he is a selective mute with a bad past though no one knew the silent price was Rain's husband so what happens when the prince shows up to his office out of the blue.

————————

No ones POV-

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE ESCAPED!" Rain yelled into his phone furiously .

"I-I-I don't know how sir I left for one second sir I'm s-sorry" the worker said.

"YOU KNOW WHA"-

"Mr. Coneye there a man here, he won't give me a name or speak to me shall I send him in?" Gloria, Coneye's assistant said.

Rain pinched his nose in order to calm down. "Yes send him in" Rain said then continued to yell in to the phone.

" YOU FUCKING FIND HIM OR I WILL RIP YOU APART AND BURN YOU ALIVE YOU IDIOT!!" Rain said still furious.

Arms snaked around Rains waist in order to calm him down as Rain continues to talk on the phone with his worker.

"Y-yes sir, I will make sure this never happens again." The worker said

"You better, now hurry up!" Rain said then hung up the phone wrapping his arms around his husband.

"Darling" Rain sat down and pulled his husband on his lap inhaling his lemon body wash.

"Bear, you weren't at home when I woke up this morning and you didn't even leave a note" the prince said his voice softer than usual as he pouted at his husband.

"Oh darling I'm sorry it's just that I got some important information on your past and I didn't want to worry you" Rain said

"Well what is it"? The Silent Price said impatiently wanting an answer.

"I'll tell you when we get home okay? Just not here." Rain said as he watched his husband deflate like a balloon.

"Okay" the Silent Prince said in a almost hushed voice.

2 hours later
———

The Silent Prince had taken a 30 min nap somewhere in between now he was wide awake as he continued to sit on Rains lap watching him work as soft jazz music playing.

The Silent Prince decided to grind his ass onto Rain as he worked. Rain grabbed the princes waist and grunted as the prince unbuckled his pants and pulled his devine axe rhitta (cock) out. (Shout out to anyone who knows that reference lol it just came to my mind)

"Little Prince since when did you become this bold huh? Rain said as he stood up and sat the price on his desk.

Rain rubbed his unclothed dick against his husbands clothed on vigorously as he kissed him. Rain picked him up pulled is pants down and turned him around with his ass in the air. He grabbed the lube out of his desk drawer and lathered his cock along with his husbands hole.

Since he knew his husband didn't like to be prepped he slammed his dick inside his prince starting off slow.

"Ugh fuck go faster" the prince with a dazed expression

Rain grunted and went harder and faster as he felt his princes hole clenching around him. Rain then grabbed his husbands neck and squeezed it knowing his kinks and desires.

"Fuck you like that huh slut? You like when I choke you and treat you like the slut you are huh? You like that don't you?" Rain said as he continued to slam into him.(👀👀)

soon after they both came, got cleaned up cleaned up and stayed for another two hours.

Rain got his documents and put them in his bag getting ready to leave while his husband slept peacefully on the couch.

"Darling wake up lets go home" Rain attempted to wake his husband but had no luck.

"Daring I ordered your favorite ice cream to be delivered and if you don't get up now it will be melted and not the same anymore" Rain said which was not a lie as he shook his husband who shot up and grabbed Rain's hand.

"Lets go" The Price said as Rain chuckled.

To say the drive home was eventful was an understatement Rain saw that someone was following them and slowed down going different routes and the Prince was beyond pissed that his ice cream was going to be melted because of those people.

When Rain reached a stop sign in a more discreet location he parked the car and cocked his gun and and waited for the followers to make a move.

The Prince on the other hand sighed getting more hangry as the time went on thinking about how his ice cream could be gone and in his stomach and not gone dripping through the box onto the counter as he rolled down his window.

While Rain sat there The Price silently sat there with is suppressor in hand calculating what the enemy is going to do.

Three men got out of the car armed with shot guns ready to shoot.

The Prince stuck half of his body out of the window and shot all three of the straight in their hearts before any of them could react and in mere seconds back into the car.

"You really want that ice cream don't you love?" Rain said kissing his husband on his lips.

"Yes now lets go before your next" The Prince said with a playful glare and Rain chuckled then drove away.

THE END.

Okay there's a perfectly good reason on why our princes name was never said buuut that's for me to know and for you to find out *wink wink*

HYBEsshort_ass_intro aka
Namjoons_bodyody