S3: WHY MUST YOU? AHHH!

There may or may now be fluff don't ask me.

I have a boyfriend his name Rien we have been together for 4 1/2 years now and he is what I'd like to say a Daredevil, something that I'm not so fond of. It doesn't matter where we are public, home, parents house, events, or at a friends, he see's all of those places as let's get sexual right here right now while we're sitting at the table around people. I asked him once why must you be soo horny 24/7 and keep it at home. You wanna know how this asshole responded? Oh "Because I do it for the fun", "And your reactions Coby, are the best". Bruh like how is that a good reason? Any ways I hope just hope he stops.

...

He took me to the movie's to see something that he didn't mind to tell me what it is we at going to watch. We got popcorn and drinks and then went to theater 11. We sat down and got the snacks that we smuggled in from our coat pockets and laughed. Soon the commercials came on.

*Movie starts*

Hhhuuuuu!!! He took me to go see the new BTS movie that just came out, Bring the Soul: The Movie(I haven't seen it still to this day 10-10-21 but I remember when it came out). I turned to him to find that he's already looking at me smiling. I mouthed "thank you"
he mouthed "your welcome and I love you".

The movie is great so far I love it but just one thing has me on edge, My boyfriend. His hand slowly rubbing my thigh as I watch the movie. I feel him going closer and closer to my area. Oh god don't make me have to slap him. Please?

But before I could tell him off the lights turned on and the movie paused. "What's going on" I asked him but he didn't respond just smiled at me. Then these people walked in with balloons and a sign that said 'MARRY ME' on it. I asked Rein "Who do you think is the special person"? He answered with "You". "What?" Then I turn to look at him he is on one knee with an ring in his hand.

"Coby I know that you have endured with my tactics or as you like to call the "Daredevil" and we've been through ups and downs ins and outs and everywhere without a doubt. I love you for loving me and helping me up from my knees. Coby Bradly Langston will you Marry Me?

By the time he was finished I was balling my eyes out. "Yes, Yes I will! "I said" he got up and hugged me and everyone in the theater room all clapped and cheered for us.

" I Love you Rein"
"I Love you to Coby"

" I Love you Rein""I Love you to Coby"

.
.
.
.
The end
Snubthekpoper.