Chapter Six

Yoonji stood at the door as Yoongi, Yena, Jungkook, Yejin and Taekyo got into Yoongi's car. "Why did you all have to come with?" Yoongi asked. Jungkook turned his head and looked over at Yoongi. "I wanted to see your face when you see her dad." Jungkook whispered.

Yoongi sighed. "He might not even be my type." Jungkook chuckled. "Sure hyung." Yoongi sighed and rolled Jungkook's window down. "Ji! You sure you don't wanna go?!" Yoonji nodded. Yoongi rolled the window back up before he drove off.

They slowly drove down Taekyo's street. "There! My dad is standing outside. I told him we were coming." Taekyo said. Yoongi pulled the car over and parked. Yoongi looked at the two teenagers. "You two can stay in the car." Yoongi said before he, Yejin and Taekyo got out.

Taehyung started walking towards them. Yoongi walked around and stopped by the passenger's side door. He looked Taehyung over as he walked towards Yoongi. Jungkook rolled the window down and looked between Taehyung and Yoongi. He smirked. "Hot as fuck, I told you." Yoongi waved him off before he slowly checked Taehyung out. Taehyung smiled at him. "Hi! it's nice to finally meet you." He said as he stuck his hand out.

Yoongi continued to stare at him. Taehyung awkwardly started to move his hand back. Yoongi raised his eyebrows before he grabbed Taehyung's hand and shook it. "Sorry! I um.. it's nice to finally meet you as well. I'm really sorry about-" Taehyung gently pulled his hand back and placed it in his pocket. "It's okay. I should of waited and met you, but I have four boys and it was hectic. So, you know Jimin?"

Yoongi smiled. "Yeah! Yes.. we work together...I've known him pretty much my whole life though." Taehyung smiled back. "That's cool! I just met him today." Yoongi nodded before he looked Taehyung over again. Taekyo walked up to Taehyung and pulled on his arm. "Dad, can we watch our show?" Taehyung turned to her and nodded. "Yeah, your brothers are all asleep."

Yoongi gulped as Taehyung looked back over at him. "Oh! I should get your number if the girls want to hangout again." Taehyung said as he handed his phone to Yoongi. "Yeah! I'm sure they will, they had a lot of fun today." Yoongi said as he smiled at Taekyo and Yejin. Yoongi watched as Taehyung looked over at Jungkook and Yena. "That's good! Um You have teenagers? You definitely don't look old enough."

Yoongi blushed. "Oh uh yeah, I had Yena young, but Jungkook here is more like my adopted child. He's Yena's best friend." Jungkook looked Taehyung over. "Taekyo!" Jungkook shouted. Taekyo turned to him and blushed at the look on his face. "I know I was just messing around... but your dad is seriously sexy." Jungkook said as he checked Taehyung out again. Yena nodded as she eyed him too.

Yoongi's eyes widened. Taehyung blushed as he chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck. "Uh.. thank you, Jungkook." Taehyung began to rub his bare chest out of embarrassment. Yoongi blinked a couple times. "Yejin! Let's go!" Yejin and Taekyo hugged before she got in the car. Taehyung smiled at Yoongi. "It was nice meeting you, Min Yoongi. Thank you for taking good care of Kyo." Yoongi smiled and shook his head. "Oh, yeah. No... it was no problem at all...."

Taehyung smiled again and put his hand on Taekyo's back. "Get home safe." Taehyung said before he and Taekyo turned to leave, not before Taekyo ran back to Yoongi and hugged him. "Thank you, Mr. Min." Yoongi smiled and hugged her back. "You're welcome. Have a good night, Taekyo." Yoongi said before she ran back over to Taehyung who smiled and waved at him before waving to Jungkook, Yena, and Yejin.

Yoongi bit down on his bottom lip as he watched Taehyung's back. Jungkook looked at Yoongi after Taehyung shut the door. Yoongi got back into the car and drove in silence as Jungkook teased him. When they got home, Yena and Yejin got out and walked inside. Jungkook looked over at Yoongi. "Hyung?"

Yoongi sat back and laughed a little. "He was so hot..." Yoongi whispered. Jungkook laughed. "I TOLD you!" Yoongi blushed as he stared into space. "So very hot... his back muscles... wow. God damn..." Yoongi whispered as he ran his fingers through his hair. Jungkook raised his eyebrows. "You've been smitten haven't you?!" Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Jungkook, did you see his smile?" Jungkook nodded and smirked. "Go for it!"

Yoongi laughed. "No! I-I doubt he's gay or anything. I don't even h-have time to date-!" Yoongi looked down at his phone as it vibrated and lit up. Yoongi picked up the phone and opened it. It was a text message from an unknown number. Yoongi blushed. Jungkook looked over and smiled as he nudged him. "He's checking to make sure you got home safely!" Yoongi rolled his eyes. "So? That doesn't mean anything!" Yoongi said as he texted Taehyung back.

He sighed out before he watched as a car pulled up behind his. "Fuck." Jungkook looked back and gulped. "She's here... are you going to be okay, hyung?" Yoongi nodded. "Could you tell the girls to meet in Yena's room. I'd like to talk to them before they see her." Jungkook nodded before he got out of the car and ran inside.

Yoongi sighed out as he got out of his car and placed his phone in his pocket. He watched as her car door opened and she got out. Yoongi walked over to her. "I need you to stay downstairs while I talk to the girls." Yoongi said. "Whatever, just don't keep me waiting too long. I have to work in the morning." Yoongi nodded before he walked her inside. He showed her to his study before he ran upstairs.

He walked into Yena's room, the three girls and Jungkook were sitting on the bed. Yoongi took a deep breath. Jungkook got up and hugged Yoongi. "You got this hyung." He whispered before he walked out of the room. Yoongi gulped and sat down on the bed. Yena, Yejin, and Yoonji all looked at him patiently. Yoongi cleared his throat. "Girls... I um... I have something to tell you... well it's more then one thing."

Yoonji crawled over to him and sat on his lap. Yoongi smiled a bit and held her. Yoongi looked at Yena and Yejin. "I'm gay. I had told your mother before we had Ji, but she wouldn't accept it." Yena and Yejin looked at each other. Yena looked back over at Yoongi. "No offense Daddy... but we kind of already knew." Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows before he looked down at Yoonji. She shook her head. "No! I didn't tell!"

Yena smiled at Yoongi. "I over heard you talking to Jimin-oppa before." Yejin nodded. "And I heard one of your and mom's arguments." Yoongi sighed out of relief. Yena took his hand. "We love you no matter what, Daddy." Yoongi smiled as he held her hand. "Thanks... um other thing... Your mother is downstairs to sign the divorce papers.... and the papers that give me full custody over you three."

Yena nodded. "Good. Daddy, I'm sorry about what I said today... I didn't mean it. I was frustrated... I do not want to live with mom. She makes me feel like shit." Yejin nodded. "Me too." Yoongi sighed softly. "That's why I got full custody. I hate the way she talks to you three." Yoonji looked up at Yoongi. "She's really mean." Yoongi kissed the top of her head before he moved her over and kissed Yejin and Yena. "Stay up here, okay?" They all nodded before they watched Yoongi leave.

Jungkook looked over at him and smiled as the elder male smiled at him. "I'm proud of you, hyung." Jungkook said. Yoongi smiled. "Thanks, Kook... now, I have to go deal with her... keep them distracted would you?" Jungkook nodded before he watched Yoongi walk downstairs. "Good luck, hyung."