Chapter Twenty

Yoongi arrived at the hospital a hour after Taehyung had left. He got off the elevator and was headed towards Yoonji's room when someone called out for him.

"Hyung!"

Yoongi turned around and smiled. "Hi, Jiminie." Yoongi said as his best friend walked up to him.

Jimin smiled and wrapped his arms around one of Yoongi's as they walked to Yoonji's room. Namjoon watched them from behind the computer, his eyes never leaving Jimin.

Taehyung sighed as he stretched a bit and walked up to the nurse's station to drop off his charts.

"Taehyung!" Namjoon whispered.

Taehyung looked up and over at him before he went back to looking his charts over. "What?"

Namjoon looked around before he scooted closer to the younger. "Who is your boyfriend's gorgeous friend?"

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. "I don't know. I didn't even know he was here." As soon as Taehyung said that, he received a text from Yoongi.

Taehyung chuckled before he replied. "You need to check on Yoonji?" Taehyung asked.

Namjoon looked around before he grabbed his charts and stood up. "Yep!" He said. He was about to walk away but the younger smiled.

"Great! I'll do it for you!" Taehyung said before he grabbed his own charts and walked away.

"Wait! Tae! I-"

"It's no problem hyung!" Taehyung said before he walked around the corner.

Namjoon pouted and sat back down in his seat before he looked down at Yoonji's chart. "Dumbass forgot it.... ohhhh. Damn, he's smart!" Namjoon said to himself before he picked up her chart and jogged to her room.

Namjoon walked in and watched as Taehyung flirted, very obnoxiously, with Yoongi as Yoongi's friend talked with Yoonji.

Yoongi looked over at Namjoon and smiled. "Can she go home?" Yoongi asked.

Namjoon gulped as Jimin looked up at him. "Uhhh... yeah. Just need you to sign the discharge papers and I'll go over her routine for the next couple weeks." Namjoon said as he walked over to Yoongi and handed him the clipboard.

Taehyung pulled Yoongi close and whispered into his ear. Yoongi looked up at him and giggled. "Seriously?"

Taehyung smirked and nodded. Yoongi looked between Namjoon and Jimin. Jimin was talking to Yoonji again and Namjoon went back to staring at Jimin.

Yoongi looked up at Taehyung. "I really wish we could go on a double date with someone babe, I'd ask my friends but they're all single." Yoongi said loud enough to get Jimin and Namjoon's attention.

Taehyung chuckled a bit before he played along. "Aww I'm sorry baby, all my friends are single too." Yoongi pretended to pout.

Jimin glanced over at Namjoon, making the taller quickly look away from him. "Yoongi-hyung, I don't mind going out with you two and being a third wheel." Jimin said with a shrug.

Taehyung looked at Namjoon, the elder turning red, silently pleading for the younger to not embarrass him. Taehyung smiled brightly. "Maybe Namjoon-hyung would want to join us too. Would you be okay with that, Jiminie?" Taehyung asked.

Jimin looked up at Namjoon who blushed more and looked away again. Taehyung chuckled at his friend. "I don't mind!" Jimin said with a smile.

Namjoon smiled a bit as he looked at Taehyung who gave him a quick thumbs up. "Great!" Taehyung said. "We should go tomorrow night."

Jimin nodded. "That's fine."

Namjoon nodded as well. Taehyung looked down at Yoongi and smiled before he kissed him. "Hyung and I will pick you and Jimin up at your house, okay?" Yoongi bit his bottom lip and nodded.

Namjoon smiled to himself before he pointed towards the door. "I'm gonna go check on a couple more patients before I bring you the papers." Namjoon said.

Yoongi smiled and nodded. Namjoon took a step closer to Jimin and awkwardly held his hand out. Jimin glanced up from his lap and smiled softly at the taller before he gently shook his hand.

"It was nice meeting you, Jimin-ssi. I look forward to seeing you again, incase you're gone before I get back." Namjoon said.

Jimin blushed a bit before he nodded and smiled more, his eyes almost disappearing. "It was nice meeting you as well! I'll see you tomorrow night!" Jimin said before they gently pulled their hands away.

Namjoon smiled and looked over at Taehyung and Yoongi. "Tae, get to work, you'll see your boyfriend later. Don't make Jin-hyung mad." Namjoon said before he left.

Taehyung sighed out and pouted. Yoongi looked up at him and smiled warmly. "He's right you know." Yoongi said.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and groaned. "I know... but I'm gonna miss you!" Taehyung whined.

Yoongi blushed and smiled before he kissed the taller's cheek. "You'll see me after work! I'll pick up all the kids okay?" Yoongi said.

Taehyung pouted before he leaned down and kissed Yoongi again, earning a loud groan from Yoonji. "Would you two stop already?!" She shouted, causing Taehyung and Yoongi to stop and look at her and Taemin as Taemin began to cry.

Yoonji rolled her eyes. Taehyung pouted a bit before he gently squeezed Yoongi's arm before he walked over to Yoonji and held his hands out for Taemin, but Yoonji hugged the baby.

"I want him to stay with me!" She said.

Yoongi walked over to them and took Taemin from her and calmed him down. "Min Yoonji, you and I are going to have a talk once we get home." Yoongi said sternly before he turned to Taehyung. "Baby, I'll take him home with me, you go a head and work." Yoongi said softly as he looked into Taehyung's eyes.

Taehyung nodded before he kissed Taemin's head before he kissed Yoongi's cheek. "Bye, I'll text you when I'm off." Taehyung said before he waved to Jimin and left.

Jimin sighed out. "Well... I think I'm going to go grab myself something to drink, do you two want anything?" Jimin asked.

Yoongi nodded. "Could you bring Taemin a snack?" Jimin nodded before he left. Yoonji pouted and folded her arms over her chest as Yoongi looked at her. "What am I gonna do with you, Ji?" Yoongi said softly before he sighed out and walked around the room gently bouncing Taemin to calm him down.

————————

A/N: Honestly, I didn't think this story would be as popular as it is, a lot of people have asked me to update it. Sorry I haven't updated it in a while, I was stuck then with all this shit going on here in America has really been affecting me. But anyways thank you for being patient and thank you for reading!!