Caught in a landslide

Peter was sitting in homeroom, Tony wasn't going to let him go but he knew he wasn't going to win, so he had to cave in. Peter was totally not listening to the teacher babbling at the board, and he closed his eyes. Next thing he knew He was walking next to Ned. Well, not really. Ned was pulling his arm and Peter had been mindlessly following him

"How was your trip to Mars, buddy?" Ned chuckled.

"What??"

"You've been brain dead all day. Like, brain. Dead."

"Are you okay?" Ned decided to ask while Peter was still conscious.

"Yeah I- Wait, All day???"

"Uh Yeah. It's time to go home" Ned started rambling about something, but all Peter felt was his body hurting, and his lungs giving up on him. He couldn't breathe. His senses were off the charts. It was happening again.

Peter was having another anxiety attack.

(A/N: bare with me I kinda don't know how anxiety attacks work)

His hand dug into Ned's arm. Ned turned to Peter, with a frightened look on his face.

Oh no.

Luckily Ned had helped Peter with anxiety attacks before, so he was prepared. Ned put his hands on Peter's arms.

"Okay Peter breathe with me, okay??" They both did breathing exercises until Peter felt calm again.

"Thanks Ned"

"Peter, what's going on?"

"I-uh- Im fine. Don't worry about it" Peter sighed looking away at Ned's worried face. He's seen enough of those today. Ned obviously knew that wasn't the truth, but he wasn't going to push him to talk right then and there

"Please don't tell anyone" Peter mumbled out.

Ned nodded, but he had a betrayal planned.
————

The ride to Stark Tower was quiet.

Too quiet.

Happy got worried. Usually, Peter would be talking his head off. Something was wrong.

"Hey kid. Are you-"

"Yes. Yes, I'm fine I'm fine! You guys are so annoying! why don't you just drive and leave me alone? Geez, just do your job rig...." Peter froze and looked at Happy.

Did I really just say that??

"I- oh my god- I'm sorry Happy I didn't mean that I just-"

"Shut it" Happy grunted.

"Y-Yes sir" Peter looked down.

"Oh god. What's happening to me today?" Peter didn't realize he had said that out loud.

There was more unwanted silence. And then he felt it. But this time it was worse. Peter clutched his stomach and groaned, his Spidey senses going everywhere . He didn't want to cry in front of Happy, so he held in all his emotion. He was pale and shaking. This felt bad. So, so bad.

(Author: It's fun because I am also getting stomach pain right now)

"It's okay it's okay" he said after a moment. "I'm fine"
He realized Happy didn't ask him anything. He wasn't even looking at Peter.

Of course.

Then they arrived, It was the perfect time to apologize to Happy.

"Happy I-" the car door slammed shut as Happy got out. Peter let out a whimper and he clutched onto his stomach. He sighed, It was going to take forever to talk to Happy. He pulled the door handle, eager to get out.

The door didn't open.

You had to slide a button back for the car door to open. Peter didn't know that. Happy had always opened the door for him.

On some other day, Peter would have figured that out.

Unfortunately, today was not one of those days.

"H-Happy? The door...the door isn't opening Happy!" Peter managed to say. He watched as Happy disappeared into the house. Slowly but surely, the problem sunk in.

Peter made a small, nervous chuckle.

Happy wouldn't do that.

Would he??

"Happy!! Look, I'm sorry okay? I really, really, reeeally didn't mean it" He couldn't call
Mr. stark or Happy, his phone was dead and maybe broken. Peter grunted as he unsuccessfully tried to get the door open. He hurt his left hand in the process. He banged on the window with his good hand.

"Ugh! Happy?! Please, this isn't funny! Please open the door Happy. PLEASE! HELP! PLEas...please" his voice trailed off.

No one is coming to help.

Now obviously this wasn't true. Happy was already rushing trough the tower. He thought Peter knew how to open the door and laughed at the fact a car door is a huge obstacle right now. Peter was just over reacting thanks to his fever.

But at that moment he felt so alone, so worthless. It brought back memories Peter wanted so desperately to forget.

He didn't try to get anyone's attention anymore, he just sat there lost in thought.

He didn't even notice when Happy opened the door in a panic.

Happy waved his hand in front of Peter's face trying to get his attention, but he was completely out of it.

Peter was just there, staring off into nothing.

"Oh god I broke him"

Happy was about to call 911 when Peter jolted back into reality. He did a summersault out of the car. Peter put his hands in fists and brought them into the air with the most dorky smile you can think of.

"FREEDOM!!"

Absolute mad lad.

He had seemed to have forgotten everything that had happened that day and (cough) happily turned to Happy.

"Oh my god, thanks Happy! I-I couldn't open the door and was just being stupid"

Peter began going into a hug when Happy stopped him.

"Nuh uh"

Peter suddenly snapped out of...whatever that was.

"R-Right" he looked at the floor, unaware of how much he was blushing of embarrassment and how much he wanted to cry. He nervously turned around and headed for the door.

Wow what a mood change.
—————————————————————————
Hello, Mr.Stark?? I'm Ned, one
of Peter's Friends and I noticed
He was totally not himself today
and he wasn't looking So good.
Peter said he Was going to your
house for The weekend so....
please Check up on him and
make Sure he's good? Thx

       Alright. Thanks for                                                  Letting me know.