Im just a Poor boy, I need no sympathy

The genius billionaire philanthropist had done so much in his life, and had saved the world more than once.

And now his sticky boi is sick and this is the one time tony didn't know what to do.

"He shouldn't even be able to be sick" he mumbled to himself as he checked up on peter for the 7th time in 15 minutes.

Tony just couldn't leave Peter like that, but he got threatened by Pepper that he better be at this meeting or else. And Tony was hoping to live until the kids graduation, so here we are.

He gave a last look over at the bed, before heading out.

                                  ****
Peter's eyelids fluttered open. He was out for about 4 hours, and he honestly felt worse than before.

Peter began drifting off to sleep, when he felt it.

He jumped out of bed and sprinted toward the bathroom.

Peter didn't make it on time.

Tony was in the kitchen when he heard rapid footsteps followed by a chunky liquid splatting on the ground.

Oh no.

The coffee could wait. Tony sprinted toward the sound, finding a pale
Peter Parker frozen in fear. His breakfast was on the floor now.

"Mr. Stark I-" Peter gagged. There was no time for communicating. He managed to make it to the bathroom before he threw up again.

Tony watched as the boys body violently shook as everything he ate came back up.

"Okay, okay buddy. We got this..." Tony reassured Peter and Himself as he watched, unsure of what to do.

"I'm gonna call Pepper"

                                 *****
Pepper tried to make it home as soon as possible, she was very worried about Peter.

She spotted Tony tip-toeing out of Peters room, looking at Pepper with a finger to his lips.

He gave Pepper the biggest hug, and she returned it with a kiss.

"You had me worried, Tony"

"I know. I'm sorry, Pep. But, I figured thing out, everything's fine"

She glanced at the counter, that had a peppermint scented candle.

"Tony?" She asked, "what is that?"

Her husband looked over at the item.

"Oh, well that's just a Peppermint candle for my Pepper" he said, giving her a kissy face.

She sighed, "did you, by any chance, give May a candle?"

"Yeah, they were our little company gift for the season. Besides, who dosent like Peppermint?"

"Um, dear, spiders don't"

Tony froze, "uh huh"

Pepper rolled her eyes, "Babe, Peter has spider dna"

More silence.

"Yes...?"

"Tony peppermint is bad for Peter!"

Tony facepalmed. Of course it was a fu...fudging candle that would break Spider-Man.

"Oh"

Pepper smiled, "Alrighty babe, this is your problem so...good luck!" And with that she situated herself on the couch with a book.

That's how Tony found himself going across town getting the "company gift" back from the places, included giving the Parker's home, the compound, and Peters school a new scent, along with reading all he could about spiders.

Tony was crossing his fingers and holding his breath that the candles were the reason.

He saw Peter at breakfast the next morning. The usual smile and sparkle in his eyes were clear to Tony that Peter was feeling way better than the day before.

"So kid, how ya feeling?"

Peter looked up from where he was making a cereal.

"Good" he mumbled.

"Well...it seems you don't wike peppermint so I went and got rid of the peppermint candles we were giving out"

Tony immediately saw Guilt rise up the teenagers body.

"Oh! I'm sorry Mr.Stark! I-I didn't mean to...I just...I'm sorry!" he sputtered out

"Hey, Hey, it's alright no big deal" The billionaire assured.

"Oh...o-okay"

"Well, while we're on the topic of big deals, care to explain why I wasn't told about all the (jazz hands)"fascinating features" that came from your spider bite?"

"W-What?? I...I told you most of them"

"Yeah. Most, Pete. Not all"

"But most of the stuff I didn't tell you is embarrassing..." Peter mumbled, Laughing nervously.

"Dosent matter. You got to tell me so that we can figure things out together, okay?"

"...okay"

Eventually the day was spend with a marathon of Star Wars movies, with Pepper saving all of that footage to her important files.