No that cant be right

(A little bit of smut but not anything to bad to read near your birth giver)

My name is Hayley Ashley Smith I'm 16 and this is my story.

Hayley has always been the sweet innocent good girl who knows better than to mess with the bad type of people but that all changed once she mets Alex.

"Hey dungus tighten the ropes her and her family can get out and we sure the boss won't like her dead unlike her great grand father James" says Zack "Hey hey you guys knew my great grand poppy james and what do you mean by my family can get out ?" I said.  " hurry up cuz he's coming back and I don't wanna hear her screams today and remind me to not drink 15 beers ok Luke." Says Zack "Yeah whatever Zack look I'm so sorry young pretty lady ." Luke whispers in my ear before leaving me a room by the looks of it haha looks I can't see shit thanks Zack but smell and hearing it's a room  the bedroom door opens and then I stiffen "hello there ?" I say wearily he walks in and closes the door and he responses to me " hello Hayley I am Alexander James Jackson and I know your family and what you are." He says "what I am?" I say " oh quite yes dearie a wolf in a human form or a shapeshifter " he walks towards me and goes behind me and unties the ropes on my hands and waits to take odd the blindfold he sits on the bed and pulls me towards him and my body seems to put down my defences and reacts if we are a couple and right then my wolf shows up and meets me and says one word 'mate' "mate" I whisper "oh quite right dear" He said " No no that can't be right." I say not wanting to believe him please tell me what just happened is a dream. He says very softly to me " oh Hayley you are stubborn as ever no wonder your dad left you and you are a outcast at school." " Don't you dare bring him in this understand me and first of all me being a outcast at school means nothing okay Alex dickhead."  I said very angrily Alex took of f the blindfold and I turned around to face him and right then I figured he would have his fun soon even though I would have mine first then he grabbed my hands before I got anywhere near his little friend and at that I laughed and doing so he flopped me down on the bed him on top off me I moved my hands to the top of my head and then I told him "oh come on dearie you too scared to do anything to me huh?" His response was a kiss and then him removing my clothes from my body and then he smiled and said " oh love I am not scared to do anything to you and I wanna hear you scream my name very loud to the point where the guys upstairs can hear you love." " oh my sweet Alex that won't be a problem kea!" And we had intercourse for a few minutes and then I fell asleep and then he did a sweet kind thing he went and got pjs for me a long shirt his of course and my underwear and brought me upstairs to his bedroom while my wolf payed attention to everything around me.

(Thanks you for reading my story so much for adding this to your page
Like, share, comment)