1. 2016

You became best friends with Jhope's sister, meeting her online. You both talked for months, you were currently living in C/N (country name ). And after a few months you decided to move to South, Korea, to finish school there and be close to your best friend Jung Ji Wo. She was older then you, even Jhope was older then you, but nonetheless you both became best friends in a short amount of time.

You become accustomed to Korea's Lifestyle, you also became close with Jhope as well, he treats you just like a little sister. You knew about him and BTS but you never bothered about meeting them. You listened to some songs and knew all of their names because Jhope talked about them from time to time. But you never knew what they looked like, even though you could google it, but you just weren't itching to know....

You were also close to the rest of the family, they basically considered you family.

~ Flasback to when you decided to move ~

"Aish, I mean I've always wanted to go to South Korea and my best friend lives there. So I might as well just move there and finish school there." I said as I flopped on the couch , watching my brother chewing away a new bag of chips.

"Then do it. I can just change your room to a man cave ! Aha !!" He took out his phone and began to type away.

"In your dreams !! You are not turning my room into some little boy cave." We began to argue shortly after.

"Can't you just get along for once ?" My mom said as she walked into the room with a cup of coffee. Sighing she sits down across from me.

"If you want to go live in South Korea then go for it. I mean you'll be able to discover a new environment while still in school. Plus I've became close with Jung Ji Wo parents. AND you know the language." My mom said while leaning back into the couch.

"Please Y/N's a geek for learning new languages, she can practically speak every language already !" My brother said throwing his hands up.

"Shut up ! You're just jealous because I'm a Genius and you're a turd !!" I say while throwing one of the pillows from the couch towards him.

"Yah ! What was that for ? Mom ! She hit me !!" Glaring at him he glares right back. Hearing my mom sigh I look to her and she glares back at us both.

"Can't you just get along for once ?" She stands back up and heads to the front door. " Well I have to head to work, I'll be back after lunch. Please don't break anything." We say our goodbyes and once she's out the door, I ran up the stairs. With my brother right behind me.

"Ha I win loser !" I say while I shut the bathroom door at his face.

"You cheated !" He yelled back. I laughed in response and quickly get ready for the day.

~

"Alright , I'll pick you up after school. Then afterwards we can pick some food up on the way home." I tell my young brother. He got out the car and closed the door.

"Yea, I say we get McDonalds." He waves goodbye to me as I drive off.

You see my brother was a sophomore in high school, and well I was graduating high school almost. Us seniors get out before the rest of the grades since we have to practice the graduation ceremony and stuff 🙄. (Honestly that was the best part of high school for me)

I get out of the car and make my to my classes. Today was the last day for us seniors ! Walking up the steps to the door I hear footsteps run up next to me.

"Hmm ? Oh hey Ed " I turn to my left to see another one of my closets friend Edward, he happens to be a YouTuber- although he wasn't a small channel but wasn't a big one either. He also happened to want to move to Korea with me , which is pretty great ! So then I won't be a outcast by myself.

"So any thoughts about the whole moving thing ? Because once you say yes I'll buy those tickets right now." He showed me his phone and on the screen there were two tickets for South Korea, A week after graduation.

"Also I was looking at Apartments and I like this one , it has such an amazing view ! And it's right in Seoul." He swiped his fingers across the screen and showed me pictures of it.

"Woah, I like it, I want it." My eyes were as big as saucers. How much is that place ? And as if he read my mind , he answered.

"Don't worry about the cost , I got it. I mean I owe you my life- without you I wouldn't be where I am today." Smiling at me he pulls me in for a side hug.

"Plus maybe we'll be able to see hot men there." He added.

Yea , he's gay btw

Giggling at his antics of fantasizing boys , we sit at our desk.

"Fine, lets do it ! Let's move to S. Korea." I give him my brightest smile .

"YES !!!! I'm buying them right now !!!! You should go and message Ji Woo ! " nodding my head I begin to type away. First a message to my mom giving her my final decision. Then to Ji Woo, another best friend of mine.

To JiJi 💜

It's decided - we'll be coming to you- well actually Seoul. Eddie planned it all already. Can't wait to see you bestie ! 😊

Sent

Putting my phone away, I couldn't help but wear one of my hugest smiles. Today is just a good day for me.

I wonder what living in Seoul will be like. Will I meet anyone ? Or fall in love ? Nahhhh that's only in dramas. I don't do drama - unless it's someone else's or on TV.

——— time skip to after graduation———

"Holy crap we're about to fly hundreds of miles , we are going to see soooo many hot guys and Koop stars !!! " Ed said as he began to fan himself. We were currently sitting at the airport with our families. They were here to send us off. Ed was able to get us the tickets as well as the apartment- which I'd like to say was expensive.

Rich people 😒

"Flight to Seoul, Korea will be departing in 10 minutes." The intercom said throughout the airport.

"Well that's us , see you guys soon ! " Me and Eddie shouted to our families.

After finial hugs we walk to our flight, and the people take our bags for us.

"To new adventures Y/N !" We sat down and got ready for the few hour flight.

I just want to live a peaceful, yet adventurous life.

"I'm gonna go to sleep, wake me up once we're almost there, okay Ed?" All he does his nod his head as he stuff his face in his phone. Sighing I begin to make myself comfortable and fall into a blissful sleep.

——

Heyaaaaa , so I promise it'll get better and juicer , gotta build everything up first I don't really want to rush this book tbh

Vote comment follow or whateva

Love,
             Namtiddies