3. Summer

These past few months have been the best for me. I haven't gotten the chance to meet or talk to BTS since I last FaceTimed them from Jhopes phone.

I never even looked them up

"Man I wish I could stay here forever." Taking out my camera I start to take beautiful pictures of Seoul.

"Same, but we got school tomorrow. First day of Uni." Eddie walks in front of my camera and starts to pose. Laughing I take photos of him then aim my camera towards JiJi, taking some of her.

"I'm happy I'm only take three classes, two for photography and one for Dance." I speak as I scroll through the pictures just taken. Looking to my right I see a mirror object and go towards it. Bending down I aim the camera sideways with my eye looking through the eyehole. Taking a picture with the flash on, I look at the picture and immediately like it.

Maybe a new picture I can post. The last one I've posted was over a week ago. It was when me and JiJi were eating Ice Cream.

Making a mental note to send myself the photo I walk back to my friends. We start our journey home as I continue to look at the photos taken throughout the season.

"Ahh, I'm jealous Y/N has such a good talent with the camera and with dancing !! You're so good at everything." Jiji pouts over my shoulder while looking at the photo I was on.

"I'm not that talented." I comment back.

"Huh ! What do you mean ! You can literally do anything, you're athletic, you can draw, paint, dance, take photographs and you are hella good at games. I've never seen a girl so competitive like you." Eddie says while standing next to JiJi.

"Oh whatever." I mutter.

"You are our golden Maknae just like Jungkook from BTS." Rolling my eye at his comment I continue walking ahead of them.

"Although the comparison is nice, I'm not good at everything. I have my flaws just like the next person."

"Ah, N/N always humble." Jiji hugged my
Shoulder while sighing.

"Please humble my ass, once that controller is in her hand she becomes the devil herself." Eddie scoffed. Crossing my arms I stick out my bottom lip.

"Not my fault I'm so good at beating your ass." I stated.

"Please the only thing beating my ass we'll be that hunk of a man j-" Jiji slapped her hand over his mouth while trying to cover my ear with the other.

"Okay ! That's enough talking for one night !!" She shouted.

"I'm not a baby ya know. I know what he was gonna say, he wants a man to beat his ass R-" she slammed her hand on top of my mouth glaring at the both of us.

"You need to both learn how to shut up. Also, what happens to our innocent Y/N ?" She made puppy dog eyes at me and I shrugged.

"I'm a big girl now !" I commented while trying to flex my arms.

"BAHAHA ! You mean those flabs ? You mostly eat and play games in the dark." Eddie slapped my shoulder and I just shove him away.

"Whatever." I mumble as I walk into the lobby of our apartment.

——— few minutes later——-

"Damnnnn Y/N that picture you posted makes you look even more related to shrek!" I grabbed the pillow that was next to me and aim it at his face.

"Shut up ! At least I actually have a talent." I cross my arms as I stare at him laughing.

"Yea a talent for being ugly." He sure knows how to piss me off sometimes

"Ogers have layers !! " I shout as I jump on his back and start to ruffle his hair up. He starts to try prying me off but I hold onto the grip I had on him.

"Damnit !! Get off me ." He eventually slips on the floor with me on top of him. He starts to push my face with his hands and successfully pushes me off.

"Her post doesn't look bad Eddie , in fact a little cutie that I know happened to like it." She said laughing.

"Huh?!" I grab my phone and go to my likes.

I mean I see some army and other people , but no one noticeable.

"Yes he has such a huge crush on you it adorable, but he's to shy to talk to you." She sat down next to me while shoving a name to me.

"What's that ?" I asked her.

"You really are stupid sometimes, it happens to be the person who likes you. It's his second account, but I'm not gonna tell you now." She shoved her phone in her pocket and got up.

"What ?! That's rude ! Can I at least see a picture of him ? Or a description? " I pleaded.

"Hmm, well he's shy, and is definitely related to a bunny." My face deadpan after she said that.

"Are you saying that the person who likes me is a bunny ? " all she does is nod her head.

"Well then it better be that trix bunny becaus-" before I could finish she said goodnight to the both of us.

"You're such a perv Y/N!" Eddie said shaking his head.

"What do you mean ? All I was gonna say was it better be the Trix bunny because that happens to be one of my favorite cereal !!"  All he did was start to laugh.

What's so funny ? I don't understand!!

"Jijiiii you definitely are the one whose a perv " he purred down the hallway.

What ?

Getting up I make my way to my bed and lay down.

What a long day, I'm so tired

I have uni tomorrow too, great how fun.

—————-

Hello babbiiesss !!! Anyways !

Vote, comment, follow or whatever

I promise will get to you meeting JK, but I want to take my time on building everything up. I tend to rush my books and I really don't want to do that with this one.

Love,
          Sunshine ☀️