2. Arrving

After a couple of hours flying we had finally reach our destination, Seoul.

"Okay let me call JiJi to let her know we arrived." After a few rings she finally picked up.

"JIJI !! We finally arrived. We're just waiting for the plane to open the doors."

"Y/n , I'm right in the lobby with Jhope and my parents. We even have a big sign for you !" She started to giggle then I heard Jhopes laughter start to fill the speaker.

"Ahhh N/N (nickname) I can't wait to see you again, we've missed you so much ! And a special friend of mine has a crrrushh on you" next thing I know all I hear is a whack and Jhope whine in pain.

"Awh , well the doors just opened so we'll be there soon !"I ended the call and me and Ed go to grab our carry on's.

"Awww, someone already has a crush on our little (n/N) " Eddie ruffles my hair. Swatting his hands away I begin to whine.

"Ah, stop it. You're gonna ruin my hair ! And plus I don't even know his friends, kinda stalkerish if you ask me." Fixing my hair that he ruined , I start walking to the baggage area.

After grabbing by luggage I feel someone push my shoulder , I turn to see a tall boy with brown hair bow down towards me.

"Ahh ! I'm sorry " He does another small bow towards me while I do one back and smile.

"It's fine , no worries." I give him another smile and turn back to my luggage.

"Come on Y/N, I'm hungry." I heard Ed start to whine and began to pull on my sleeve. Chuckling I follow him to the main lobby.

"Y/nnnn !!! EDDIIEEEEEEE !!! " I hear the him yell. Blushing as I notice people turn to look at us , I bow to them.

"Aish, he is so embarrassing." I cover my face with my hand as I hear Eddie laughing.

I see the signs that they made for the both of us, they were very bright and colorful.

Hmm, just like Jhope and JiJi. Matches there personality.

"JiJi , Hoseok!! I missed you guys !" Hugging then I turn to their parents and give them a hug as well.

"Awh, Y/N, you've gotten chubbier since the last time I seen you. You too Edward. I see you're both well fed." Puffing out my cheek I cross my arms while they laugh.

"Oh come on , cheer up (N/N)" groaning I push Jhope's hands away from my face.

——- le skip time to the apartment.——-

"Woah! You're so rich Eddie !" I gasp at the room and turn to see him shrug it off and walk into the living room.

"Now we have to wait for the rest of our stuff to be shipped in." Nodding my head me and JiJi go to explore the place.

"Yahhh, look at the sight ! " I squish my face against the mirror , jiji following suit and copying me.

"I hope someone is taking pictures then zooms in and sees our faces." She commented , making me laugh.

"Kids, me and your dad will be right back. We're gonna go and get groceries for you as a welcome home present." Hugging JiJis mom, we wish them a safe trip to the store.

Ring ring

"Yah jungkookie !!" Raising my eyebrow I make my way to Jhope and see him on FaceTime with someone. Trying to peek over his shoulder I only see a white wall.

"Jhope hyung, Namjoon wants to know where you wondered off too." Awh that must be his bandmates.

"Well you see my young maknae , I'm with two special friends of mine and you especially will love who it is." Jhope flips his phone towards Eddie first.