3. Hogwarts

As molly, her kids and I, we were headed to the train.

As we were heading down that way molly just stops in her trail, then I ask her

"Hey molly, why did we stop?" I ask her the. She goes

"Well were here." She answers but pointing forward to a brick wall, I stared in confusion but then I look as one of the twins run through the wall and disappears.

I jumped in surprise and fear, in my mind I am asking so many questions that even I annoy myself.

Then the other twin goes through, then after him both boys my age went through, then I went.

As I went through the wall, I saw behind me that molly and her daughter came out and then proceeded to let me follow them.

We get to the train and there were so many people it was ridiculous.

As we got onto the platform me and the boys got on the train and we picked out our seats, well me and two of the boys did the twins however went on their own.

As we chose our seats we put our bags and suitcases away up top of our booth thing.

As we sat down I asked them

"So, what's y'alls name?" I ask them in curiosity as they replied

"Well my name is Ronald Weasley, Ron for short." He says in confidence then the other one replies
"My name is Harry Potter. Nice to meet you- uh what's your name?" As Harry was saying this Ron just nodded his head.

"My name is Y/N, Y/N L/N." I replied and smiled, they just smiled back. But Ron then questioned me
"How do you not know who Harry Potter is?!" He seemed shocked, was I actually supposed to know then I say, "well I'm muggle born so no I don't, why is he famous?" I replied. then Ron goes

"Of course he's famous, he's the boy who lived from a evil wizard who killed his parents!"
I was so confused but I decided I'm not fully into this witch thing yet so I just dropped the subject.

Then a woman with a cart full of treats came to us and asked if we wanted some.

Ron says  "we don't have any money." But Harry looks at Ron and me, his face looks like he's making a decision then he goes.

"I got us covered and pulled out some money."

Ron goes "whoa!"

TIMESKIP

We were eating candy like it was the end of the world and the booth was filled with trash.

Then a girl came into our booth. She had big hair, her hair was bigger than her own head.

(I'm being a bit lazy right here)
She then noticed Harry's glasses were broken then she fixed them with a spell.

Then she goes
"Holy cricket! Your Harry Potter, I'm Hermione granger" then turns to look at Ron "and you are?" Then Ron replies

"Ronald Weasley." He replied with a mouthful of chocolate.

She then replies with "pleasure." With a disgusted/annoyed face. I just giggled at them thinking already they would make a cute couple.

She then turns to look at me but her disgusted/annoyed face was gone and then she goes

"Well, What's your name?" She asks politely, then I replied with the same answer

"Y/N, Y/N L/N"

Hermione then turns really happy. Then goes

"I can tell that we're going to be good friends," then she turns to the two boys then her tone changed "y'all too."

She then proceeded to walk out of our booth, opened the door, turned around then speaks again

"I would recommend you go change into your robes, we're about to be there soon." Once she says that she leaves and closes the door.

I get my plastic bag that has some of my robes and I go into the bathroom to change.

TIME SKIP

We are all in our robes by now. As soon as the train had stopped.

We got our stuff and we were on our way out.

Once we stepped foot outside a huge and tall man with a very long black beard was standing outside the train station and near the boats.

Then Harry shouts out "Hagrid!"

"Ah Harry, good to see you again, and I see you got yourself a few friends." He says staring at Hermione, me and Ron.

Then Harry goes "yeah, I guess I did."

Then all of us continued to head down to the boats.

ANOTHER TIME SKIP
(Srry I'm just so tired)
We were inside the castle heading towards the door and we all stopped and waited for a teacher, then all of a sudden someone yelled

"So it's true then, what they were saying on the train. Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts."
Then everyone started whispering things to each other. Then the same blond kid said this while pointing his head to two of his friends.

"This is crab and Goyle, and I'm Malfoy" he stopped for a second then walked straight up to Harry but me, Ron and Hermione was right beside him Incase things got bad. Then he continued

"Draco malfoy." Then Ron tried not to laugh but gave a weird sound that sounded like laughing. But then Draco's head turned to him immediately and gave a rude face. Then says to him

"Think my name's funny, do you?"
Draco said with an attitude then again says this
"Do I even need to ask yours?" Then he kept continuing on
"Red hair, and a hammy downed robe, you must be a Weasley."

"You'll soon find out that some wizarding families are better than others Potter."

"You don't want to go making friends with the wrong sorts." While looking at Ron.

Then he talks again
"I can help you there." As he held out his hand for Harry to shake it but then Harry let out something that was awesome.

"I think I can tell the wrong sorts for myself thanks." As Harry said this Draco looked angry.

Then a teacher stops them and proceeds to explain about the choosing hat ceremony.

Then she lets us through and we all started walking down the aisle that's filled with four tables filled with different and older kids.

As we are walking near the front I look up and saw candles that were floating and the ceiling looked like a galaxy up close.

But then someone shoved me into Hermione. With that she yelled at the person who shoved me. It was the Malfoy boy and his friends.

But we ignored them and proceeded to go with the flow.