12. What do we do now?

Y/N POV

A few days after the incident with billy and Neil, Severus has been watching my every move and it's kinda creepy, but I will admit, I don't blame him.

I walk to Severus's classroom to go talk to him, as I walk in, I see him in his desk grading papers.

I walk up to him and go
"What's up professor?!!" In an exciting time but he makes no face as he looks up from grading papers to me.

"Nothing, Y/n." He replies, going back to grade papers again.

Yeah, we have gotten a bit closer, so we started calling each other our first names.

"So, uh, do you wanna do anything with me today?" I ask, he lifts up his head immediately, stares at me for a few seconds deciding on whether he wanted to or not, he looks back down at his papers and says, "sorry Y/n, I'm just too busy grading these papers."

I groan in annoyance, I just wanted to hang out with him or just Something! Then I got the idea.

"Well, why don't you want to hang out with me, it's not like your getting any younger and besides you can grade papers another time."

"Miss L/N, you need to be studying or spending time with granger," he says while still looking at his papers.

Third person POV

Y/n was getting a bit annoyed that he would rather do paper work than spend time with her.

Then she got an idea, "why don't we just go to hogsmeade together! We could just go to the library or we could go to three broomsticks."

Severus stops grading the papers and looks up at Y/N, he began to speak, "Y/N if I go with you to the three broomsticks, will you stop pestering me." He asks her, and she nods yes.

Severus sighs and stands up, Y/N follows him as they both walk out to go to the three broomsticks.

Hey thanks for all the support and sorry it's short chapter, but thank you for being patient.