let the school year begin

I looked at the list searching for my name. Ah ha. "Merlin Malfoy, Johnny Potter, Belle Grundel and Leroy Malfoy. Room 263". I looked at Johnny standing behind me. "Leroy Malfoy?" I asked. "I was surprised too. But I figured you would have known who that is" he said. "Well I have no idea". "Come let's go to our room!" He said excited.

First we got our password and then searched for our room number. "Here it is!" I said while looking at a oak door. "Pumpkin blood" I said. The door opened and I saw a girl sitting on a bed. "Hey!" She said to us. "Hello, are you Belle Grundel?" I asked her while looking at the list in my hands. "Yes, I am. I'm sorry I chose my bed without you" she apologized. "It's okay" Johnny said. "Wait a minute, u must be Johnny Potter!" She said with sparkles in her eyes. "Yes, that's me....". "I've heard a lot about ur father. He saved the school!" She smiled at him. I saw Johnny awkwardly standing next to me. "Well let's go unpack our stuff" I quickly saved him.

When I was about put my clothes in my closet, I heard a sound behind me.  We all turned around. "Hello, my name is Leroy Malfoy" the boy said. I looked at him with wide eyes. Platinum blond hair. Light blue eyes. That smirk. He had to be related.

"So which of you two girls is a Malfoy?" He asked Belle and me. "M-me" I mumbled. He walked towards me to give me a hug. To be polite I hugged back. "So, I have never heard of u" I said when he finally let me go. "Same here. But we must be related. We look a like very much" he smirked. "Yeah..." I awkwardly answered. There were beds in every corner of the room. I took the one closest to the bathroom, Johnny took the one that was closest to me and Leroy took the one left over.

"So u most be the famous 'Pottah'" he spat at Johnny. Oh my god, he even pronounced it like a Malfoy. Johnny nodded. "Well...well" Leroy said while firing a glare at him. He then turned to me. "So.. u must be in Slytherin" he said. "Uhm... weren't u at the sorting?" I asked him. "Yeah, But I didn't pay attention" he smirked. "Well... no" I answered. "What house are you in then? Raven claw? Hufflepuff?". I shook my head no. "Gryffindor!?" He spat at me. I nodded. "Well, what a shame" he said while turning his head around.

I looked at Johnny who looked furious. He grabbed my hand at pulled me into the bathroom. "Who do he think he is! He is just like....". I looked at him waiting for him to finish his sentence. "Well?" I asked. "I meant to say... Draco Malfoy, your father you know" He said while not trying to look in my angry eyes. "Thanks a lot!" I spat. I walked out the bathroom, grabbed my book and rushed off to the library.

Where was the library here? I searched and searched until I walked in to a familiar face. "Hey Merlin!" Don said. "Hello! Do you know where the library is?" I asked. "Yes on the floor above this one. I just saw Hilary going in there" he answered. I thanked him and said goodbye. When I arrived at the library there were only a few students. I saw a girl with fuzzy brown hair and walked towards her. "Hilary!" I said. She turned around and looked at my book. "Interesting book" she said. "Um.. yeah" I said looking confused. She noticed and said "I've read it too. I just finished it actually". I nodded and sat down next to her. "Well I won't keep you of your reading anymore" she said with a smile. I smiled back and faced my book again.

When I finished my book it was already 20.45 pm. "Hilary, we have to go to our dorms. We can't be out after 21.00 pm" I said. She nodded and walked out of the library with me. "See you tomorrow!" She said before leaving me. I waved at her and went to my room.

I saw Belle and Johnny already sleeping. I looked over at Leroy's bed and noticed he wasn't there. I woke Johnny up. "Where is Leroy?" I asked. He looked at me with a tired face. "Why did you wake me!" He spat at me. I gave him a glare. "Where is Leroy!" I asked again but with a annoyed face. "I don't know! Just look at the map my father gave me" he said while handing me an old map. I looked at it and figured out that I could see where everyone was walking. "Handy!" I said before thanking him. I looked closely to see where Leroy was. Then I noticed him walking in the dungeons. I got my wand and walked out of our room.

"Lumos maxima!" I said. My wand begin to light up. I walked towards the stairs. When I arrived at the dungeons I looked at the map again. I saw him now standing very close to me. When I walked towards his name I saw a door in front of me. The map didn't indicate that room. I carefully tried to open the door. I waved my wand around the room to see where I was. I still had no clue what this room was.

I heard a voice coming from a distance. I unlighted my wand and walked towards it, but stopped to hide behind a table. I looked over at the voice and saw Leroy standing there talking to something. He turned his head and I quickly hid again. "I told you! I don't know where it is!" I heard him say. Where is he talking about? And to who? "You can try to get the answers via the girl" a deep voice said. "But... She is my s-". "I don't care!" The voice interrupted him.

When I saw that they didn't look my way I saw my chance to get away. I quietly opened the door to go to my room again. I lay down in my bed and started thinking about what I just heard. Is he doing something evil? Maybe he can get expelled! I stopped thinking about it and decided to go to sleep since tomorrow was going to be a big day.