Great News

I looked over at Leroy in class. He was trying to focus, but I saw that he was distracted. He sat in front of me. "Miss Malfoy?" I heard professor Flitwick say. I snapped out my thoughts and looked at him. "Yes?" I asked. "Can u tell me what I was talking about?". I slightly panicked but then remembered again. "You were demonstrating how we can make the feather fly". He looked at me surprised. "Very well, let's continue". I looked next to me. Johnny was apparently staring at me. When he saw me noticing it he quickly looked away. I also turned my head to pay attention to professor Flitwick. "Say after me: 'Wingardium Leviosa!' " He said while making the feather fly. I looked astonished when I was the only one who managed to make it fly. "Good work miss Malfoy!" Professor said. I smiled from ear to ear. I saw Leroy give me a smirk. I tried to ignore it and enjoy my moment.

After classes were done Johnny, Hilary, Don and me went to the courtyard to play a game of gobble stones. I was starting to get good at it. "That's not fair" I heard Don yell. I giggled as I beat him. "It is!" I yelled back while laughing. "I'm sorry I have to go now. I am supposed to meet my father in a while" Johnny interrupted. I looked at him confused. "Why?" I asked. "Yeah why?" Hilary repeated. "Well, my father was having a conversation with the headmaster so he was going to be here. He really missed me and because he was already here we could meet" Johnny answered. Everyone nodded and waved him goodbye. "Harry Potter is going to be here right now!?" Don yelled. Everyone in the courtyard turned their heads to us. Hilary gave him a angry glare. "Uhm, I mean he was here. Because he went to school here" Don corrected himself. "Good. You know that Johnny didn't want us to tell everyone" she said. Don rolled his eyes and continued with our game. "But, we can see him right?" I asked. Hilary shrugged her shoulders. "We can test that" Don said with a smirk appearing on his face. Hilary rolled her eyes at him.

After we were done we walked through the castle bumping in to the one and only, Harry Potter. Don's jaw dropped. "Harry Potter!" He yelled. "Shh, calm down please" Harry said. "Oh, I'm sorry sir" he answered embarrassed. Johnny laughed a little. "Hey Hilary! Say hello to your mother for me. And Don! Say hello to Bill for me". Don's eyes widened. "Wait, do you know my father!?". "Of course, how would I not know Bill Weasley! He is my wife's brother". "How could I not know" Don whispered to him self. But Hilary heard him. "Because your retard" she fired. I snickered at her comment. Suddenly Harry's attention went to me. "And you are?" He asked. "Merlin Malfoy, sir" I answered. "Oh, Uhm. Nice to meet you" He offers his hand. I shook it and he quickly pulled it back. "Well, I have to go now" he said. "See you later!" Johnny said. Harry waved at us before apperating out of the building.