[00] First Raw Appearance & Segment

[Authors Note: Prepare for this because holy—I was not expecting to write so much but here we go. ]
[Words: 3,046]
(Started: 07/16/19 )

June 24th, 2019 • 7:10 P.M. • Everett  W.A.

Maya Calaway POV

Maya Calaway POV

I arrived to the Angel of the Winds Arena, in Everett WA, on decent time for checking out the malls as well the other small shops and the cute diner—minus the part of bumping into a few Smackdown fans who recognized me.

But aside from that I'd say taking my time did some good and relief before I prepare to not mess up for the appearance and my segments— things would've been better if I could just have one match to show to the WWE Raw fans the hard work I did to get where I am today and why I belong here.

But I guess the one week left will be worth it to kick some ass again and be in the ring.

{~•~}

I stared at myself in the mirror to admire the outfit I picked out specifically for this night; the black crop top tee with my black leather jacket over it and don't get me started on how this cherry blossom skirt that ends at my mid thigh just ma...

I stared at myself in the mirror to admire the outfit I picked out specifically for this night; the black crop top tee with my black leather jacket over it and don't get me started on how this cherry blossom skirt that ends at my mid thigh just made my legs looks great— but greater with the new high heeled boots I got today.

I finished the touches to my outfit by putting on the 10 karat black earrings with the matching bracelet that had 6 karats gold. The pair of earrings and bracelet set were an gift from an ex lover who by the way ended on good terms with me—thankfully and no I'm not speaking about Ronda, but the Miz instead.

You're probably thinking— how did you manage to breakup on good terms with him and not Ronda? Well it might be the fact that The Miz was not the one who got caught up cheating on tour with one of the ring rats.

I'd be lying if I said I was not trying to throw shade at Ronda but could you blame me? She strung me along for seven months and cheated on me five times during the relationship with the two different girls.