[01] Smackdown

[quick authors note: i just added Sonya to Maya's ex list to create some spicy drama]
[started: 07/19/19]
[words: 2,235]

[quick authors note: i just added Sonya to Maya's ex list to create some spicy drama] [started: 07/19/19][words: 2,235]

June 25th, 2019 • 5:00 P.M. • Portland Oregon

Maya Calaway POV

I watched the match between Rowan and Daniel Bryan against The New Day—so far the match was fine despite the slight interferences from Daniel or Rowan.

Tonight was rather lonesome without my hardy boys or Becky and sometimes Seth, to keep me company before one of us has to attend to an match or segment. But I'm a big girl and can fight through this lonely boredom. 

I hope so, at least.

{~•~}

Tonight's segments are going to be interesting, but irritating to receive late news about new segments being just added and some were changed just today. Now I will have to use my free time wisely to memorize everything.

The first segment, I will be the guest referee between Elias and The Miz because Shane decided it would be great to add more fuel to the fire of the Undertaker + Roman and Shane & Drew beef that just started yesterday.
The second segment, will be attending the commentary during the match of Nikki Cross and Bayley, but I will step in to stop Alexis from trying to interfere with the match before walking out but pointing at Bayley to let her know I will be coming for the championship.
The third segment, I will be running out of the gorilla to attack Sonya Devillie and Mandy from behind.
And the fourth but last segment, I will be asked to join Dolph on ringside to watch his match against Kofi.

I would be a little more happy to have more segments then the usual for tonight, but it's hard to when you have to face and work with two of your ex's in the same night.
Don't get me wrong, I am appreciative of the board of directors for adding more on to my plate but my ex relations? Not cool.

I had no issue with Miz because we ended on mutual terms and I'm happy for his little family he created with Maryse— but it never meant it's still not awkward between us at work.
And for Sonya, it was not only awkward but I still despised her for what she did.

I normally don't hold the grudge but it was hard to when she not only cheated on me with Zahra but throughout our relationship she was definitely toxic out of the others. She might've changed or stayed the same, who knows but I'm just grateful to be free from it all.

But speak of the devil herself in the flesh with her little demon sidekick.

"Well hello Miss. Guest Referee" she spoke up with the stupid smirk on her face and the usual lipstick on her fish lips.