[02] Maybe He's Not So Bad & Surprise?

(A/N: This Chapter will be continuing from the last one. But anyways, please give feedback on the book, it is highly appreciated and enjoy. [i added the song 'wanna be' by Spice Girls because I thought of it while writing Becky and Maya's part.] )

Started & Published: July 16th 2019 and July 29th, 2019.

Maya Calaway POV

I was in the divas locker room packing everything in my duffle back and pulling out the black zip-up with the signature sign 'reborn by fate' but instead of the quote, it had Hardy Boyz across it in different colors. 

"Y'know I have merch to show-off, too." A familiar accent spoke up from behind and certainly caught me off guard but I was happy to recognize the voice.

"Becky!" I cheered and turned around to face the red-head herself, standing with the Raw Divas Smackdown belt and usual leather jacket with one of Seth's merch t-shirts under.

I pulled her into a tight but loving hug, because despite it being not very long since I've seen Becky but I can't help it with being overly excited or happy to see her.

"I hope you're a free woman tonight! Because we are going out to get some drinks." Becky says, not giving me the chance to figure out if I do have plans tonight or to answer.

I laughed and pulled away from the hug. Typical Rebecca, always wanting to go out for drinks to catch up whenever I'm on break.

"Of course, but I am thinking of inviting somebody to tag along if it's okay." I mentioned the earlier conversation I had with Dolph.

{earlier conversation}

"So any plans for tonight?" Dolph asked, as the two of us were standing by catering and he was fixing himself up a small snack.

I untwisted the cap off my water bottle and took a big swig before putting the cap back on. "Mm, probably go for some drinks and back to my hotel to prepare for my flight back home."

He nodded and begin to walk back to the clothed tables where we were sitting at.

"Well if you are free as a bird, I was hoping to tag along and get to know you a little more Maya." He sits down in his spot.

"I'll let you know if I decide to take you up on that offer, but if you buy me the first two drinks." I said with a playful wink and walked away from him without hearing an objection.

{conversation over}

"Of course, just as ya go home in one piece! I really don't want to feel the wrath of ya mother for the rest of my life." She shivers at the thought of my mom coming after her.

"As much as I want to give you reassurance my mom would never do that..but you and I both know I'd be lying." I replied back and she nods her head in agreement.

"But I will catch ya after the show! I gotta find Charlotte to chat with her for a bit." She says patting my shoulder and turning around to head out of the divas locker-room.

I waved her 'bye' and turned back to fixing my bag for after the show.

{~•~}

I awaited outside of the gorilla for Dolph to arrive and we could finish where we left off with earlier's conversation, before heading out to do his theme entrance.

"You know you would rock my merch just as much as Jeff and Matt's." The man of the hour himself spoke up, and I turned my head to see him walking from the hallway.