Smells Like Kuchen (Seme! Germany x Uke! Italy SMUT)

Hello, my little sunflowers, it's been a while since this has been updated, yes? Ah well, I apologise for that. Here's this thing, I hope you like it (or not, I don't really care... T^T ).

Tags: Virgin Germany _:('ཀ'」 ∠): , hair tugging because of Italy's erogenous zone, Italy doesn't have Phimosis because it's hard to write smut with that and I feel bad for him.

Requested by: _-Honda_Kuro-_  

Something that Germany had learned since his first meeting with the man would be that you cannot rely on Italy. Ever since their first encounter, he knew that North Italy, a descendant of the great Roman Empire, was utterly useless. Ever since the moment he first sprung out of that box of tomatoes in those woods, Italy had always stuck to Germany's side. 

He has never known how to handle Italy, what with his spontaneous hugs and kisses, his continuous singing and daydreaming during meetings, or even when he decides to paint the damn tanks again. Not to mention all the surrendering and white flag waving.

Despite this, Germany couldn't help but like the man. He deeply admired things like Italy's culture, his language, food and home in general, and always visited his home in the summer. Despite Italy's annoying and needy behaviour at times, Germany liked the thought that he had someone that depended on and trusted him as Italy did. In contrast to his hard exterior, the thought always makes his heart flutter happily.

The downside of visiting every year was because of Italy's older brother, South Italy. Romano hated Germany's guts with a burning passion. Whenever he visited Italy, Romano made sure to throw insults at the German before suddenly leaving, grumbling under his breath. One time, he tried to charge at and tackle Germany, only to slip on a banana peel and graze his arm. Since then, this has been known between the three as the 'Banana Incident'.

He often wondered how on earth Japan is able to be so patient with him. They held many meetings discussing how to make the other meetings easier to understand for Italy, who, like the other meetings, never payed attention to everything that was said, choosing instead to daydream and sing, or wonder when pasta would be served. Japan, like Italy, intrigued him- he never knew, at any given time, what was on that man's mind.

Many of the other countries never understood why Germany and Italy spent so much time with each other and, frankly, neither did Germany. Sometimes, he didn't mind Italy's antics quite so much, a slight smile on his lips every other time they were together. 

Currently, Germany was stood in his kitchen, thinking as he waited for the kuchen to finish baking. Prussia, his older brother, flitted in and out of the room every now and again, wearing nothing but his underwear, and appeared to be looking for something.

Germany sighed. "Bruder, what do you want?"

"I can't find Gilbird's food. How unawesome," Prussia grumbled under his breath in response. Sighing once more, Germany reached up to a cabinet above his head and took out bird seeds, handing them to Prussia. "Danke, West!"

Prussia left the kitchen, leaving Germany alone with the kuchen. The timer dinged and Germany, after putting on oven gloves, took out the cake and placed it gently onto the stove, shutting the oven door with his knee. He smiled in satisfaction as he inspected the cake's golden-brown exterior. He took off his oven gloves and untied his apron, hanging it on a hook set in the wall, turning the oven off.

The doorbell rang. Germany, wondering who it might be, went to answer it. Italy stood on the front doorstep, smiling widely upon seeing Germany. He spread his arms wide and flung himself onto Germany, wrapping his arms around his neck. "Germany! I-a came to see you!"