Thirty six

I was taken back by the hard kiss that formed on my mouth. His hands a grabbing me by the waist and pressing me against the wall. Out of being human, and wanting to get back at him for his rudeness, I almost pushed him away. But this raw hunger that had unnoticeably grew inside of us had me craving his touch. Had him craving me. His lips found my cheek, trailing down to the line of my jaw. His hot breath fanning over my cheek as his body pressed against mine, leaving no space between us. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, tangling my fingers in his dark curls. I grasped them and pulled in surprise as his hands snaked down to my behind and lifted me into the air, instinctively I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me to our bunk. Laying me down in the bunk half way, so that he still stood outside, but his hips still between my legs. Avi bent over me and lifted up my shirt slightly, showing my stomach. His lips detached from mine and trailed to my now exposed stomach. I clinched my gut as his sharp teeth nipped my hip bone, grazing it hungrily. Avi wade his way back up to my shoulder, slowly licking and butting the spot between my shoulder and neck, earning a positive moan that slipped from my lips.

Avi's chest rumbled in triumph knowing that what he was doing pleased me. I reached over his back, sliding my hands down to his shirt hem and tugging at it, letting him know that this needed to be off. Avi's chest rumbled as he slid off the shirt, his muscles running under his skin flawlessly. He bent back down over me, my hands immediately running to his shoulders and down his back. I relished the feel of his muscle coiling and contracting like snakes under hot skin. I let my fingers trail over his spine, a shiver enlightening his form at my touch.

Avi's hands, large and soft tugged hard on my shirt, lifting it over my head and tossing it aside like a small cloth. His hand flattens against my back and pushed me up, un clasping my bra and doing the same. I slightly felt like covering my body now. Not wanting any praying eyes to lavish over my skin. I looked to Avi, his eyes lustful, but showing a side of self control. He bent back over me. His hit hand cupping my breast as he kissed my skin again, my body crawling with pleasure as his hand messages my boob.

His other hand snacking to his own pants and slipping them off, the heavy sound of denim hitting the floor and the hard bulge pressing against my aching core had me raving as my fingers scrapped his skin. Avi roles his body against me, making me gasp and pull at his hair as the pleasure once again began to build. Avi's hands snaked down to my pants and he shimmied them off, then hooked his fingers into my pantie line and pulled them down just as quickly.

I closed my eyes and the sound of plastic ripping met my ear, me knowing well that that was a condom. After a moment he was in top of me again. His boxers still over his hard lump. Avi's hand snaked down to my aching core, teasing as he slid a finger in, making me moan as the feeling spread through my stomach. He began to pump slightly as I arched my back. My stomach pressing to his as he moved fast at my whimpering state. Avi quickly pulled out, sneaky. I wouldn't let that pass.

My own hand slid to his stomach and then past his boxer line. I sat up and spread my legs. Pulling on his surprising length, stroking and running my hand up and down over it. The bulge growing until it was complexity noticeable by the backed eye. His breath hitched as he leaned against the bed. Gripping the wood with his first, his knuckles turning white.

But I pulled away. Laying back down and staring as he woke from his haze and leaned close to my ear.

"Your gunna pay for that." He growls. "Oh and how-" my words were cut short on how quickly his boxers dropped and I was pressed the the bed. My wrists pinned above my head and my hips straddled. I bucked under Avi as he held me. My legs spread and my body screaming for him. One hand slid into me again, spreading my wetness an then he pulled out. I closed my eyes and waited.

I felt him position in front if me, his head pressing against my entrance.

"This may hurt." He warns. I simply lay my head down and spread my legs farther, and arching my back. Avi took that as go, and slid in slowly. I hissed in pain, but Avi had me in his grasp. I bit my bottom lip and looked down, taking the chance. He wasn't. Even half way. I lay my head back as he inserted in farther. Then pulled back, this part sparking pleasure in me and I moaned with pleasure. Avi leaned over me, only leaving his head in for a moment. He grasped the bunk over us while the other held my wrists above my head, giving it a role play like feel making me all the wetter. Quickly Avi thrusted into me. The feeling I pain vacant as his swollen shaft dipped into my body, my moans surfacing and letting loose into the air. Avi's hands found my hips as he pulled me up an into him. My body leaving the bed with his sheer strength an lust that had him slamming into my aching body. My legs began to shake violently each time his slick shaft slid in an out of my body.

"So damn tight." Avi gasped as he rolled his pelvis against mine. My mouth gaped and as I let out a throaty moan, Avi's chest vibrating at his own pleasure. "Fuck." He cursed. My hands gripped his biceps, digging into his skin as my pleasure recoiled, his swollen erection slipping in and out of my body with ease. I began to mumble incoherent things as his body intoxicated me. His name slipping from my lips here and there. "Faster Avi." I mumble. Avi leaned over me, his lips pressing to my ear. "Beg me." Avi's movements slowed, his thrusts turning into slow dips that had me moving my own body.

"Avi please, please Avi." I moaned aloud. Avi leaned back, stopping for a moment and grabbed a pillow, placing it under my behind an grasping my hips. With a grunt he thrusted, his body rocking mine entirely with sheer force that almost made me scream. I looked down to Avi, his nose dripped with sweat, lips parted and grunting with each hard thrust that had my body recoil with bouts of pleasure.

His shaft slipped in and out quickly as the pleasure soon began to slowly built up and up. My walls tightening around his swell and then bursting with pleasure. Avi's body soon climaxed after, him give three hard thrusts into me before completely collapsing on top of me.

But out moment was soon over as a text indicated that the others were on there way. We quickly dressed and lasted downing our bunk. Avi's arms pulling my body against his and placing his lips against my ear. "Your amazing."