///3///

Avneet's POV:

Finally we reached to the ground!! This Nemo speaks so much... Never mind!! We all started to do our warm ups as I saw Siddharth's group i.e. Siddharth, Ishan and Shubhman were coming to the stands. Why would they come?? Oh! I remember Nemo told they have their match after ours. Never mind!! I saw three more boys were coming to the stand. Who were they?? My thoughts were interrupted by hanu's voice,
"Hey! Is he siddharth? "
"Ya!! "
"What they're doing here?? "
"Ldkiyan tadne aye honge aur Kya kr skte h sale! " ( They would have come to see girls!!)
We both chuckled.
I said, " Lgta h Nemo ko is bare mein nhi pta h Ki Sid is here.. " (Nemo doesn't know about Sid's presence.)
"Ya! Wrna Abhi halla macha hota yha pe!! 😂😂" (yes! Otherwise she would have shouted till now!!)

We were busy in our talks when Dabs called out my name and we went to our "MEETING"

( Avneet is the captain of the team and a fast bowling all-rounder, Dabs is Vice Captain of the team and the opening batter, Shriya is wk-batter, Ahana is a middle order batter and Nemo is a wrist spinner)

Coach- The weather is overcast so I think it's better to drop Naman and bring some quality fast bowler to our team.
Avi- No! I want to stick to Nemo!!
C- But Avneet...
Dabs- Yes Avi!! He's right we can bring someone else at her place because I am damn sure the bowl will swing.
Avi- I know the bowl will swing but do you trust me? Do you trust my decision because I've something..
C- We trust you Avneet...but..
Avi - Please believe me, she's gonna be a x-factor.
Dabs- OK! No problem.
C- I also don't have any problem.

Siddharth's POV:-

What should I do of this Ishu?? He brought me here and now humming this stupid song from such a long time.
" Mre sapno ki Rani Kab ayegi tu.. Biti jaye zindagani Kab ayegi tu.. Chli aa tu chli aa... "
"Stop it Ishu it's irritating me now.. " I said.
"Kyu itna chida hua h tu?" (Why are you so irritated today) and started to tickle me and I had to give up and surrender to Mr. Kishan. I was actually very annoyed because of today's incident in the morning and when I came here I saw the face of those 3 cheaters too. Uff!! But I had to do it because my friend's crush was gonna play the match and I too can look at the pitch's behaviour.

Soon the match started, our team lost the toss and had to bat first. Our openers were very calm and subtle. Damn boring!!! But I noticed one thing the bowl showed enormous swing which brought a smirk on my face that if we won the toss I'm gonna thrash them. Their innings moved on too slowly.. That Debardrita made 42(63) and that Rahul was appaulading as if she scored a century!
"Lgta h line maar rha h banda.!!" ( I think he's trying to impress her) Shubhi commented. Then the game moved on more slowly.
Ahana played a good innings of 52(53) and then enters our future Bhabhi!! Gosh!! I said it.. Can't believe but unfortunately she got out on a duck!! I just can't describe Ishu's expression he waited for her batting for so long!! Bechara.. And why that abhishek also had the same expression as Ishan's (we were sitting in the opposite stands so could clearly see each others expression)
" Ab chle " (let's go!) I said, and as I stood a ball hit my back!! I turned back it was Avneet!! She hit the first six of the match. She literally played a destructive knock of 135(54). Oh my goodness!! I have never seen a girl play like this ever before. Finally the innings concluded 265-6.

Ahana's POV:-

Ya!! We did a great job by our bat and as usual our captain played a fabulous innings. The atmosphere was very good in the dressing room. As I got hurt in my finger so I couldn't field, so I decided to go back to the ground and roam!!! (Ya! I love to do it..) as I was moving I saw our coach was talking to someone who was looking dashing in the track suit. Damn his beard was amazing!! His smirk!! His smile!! His perfume all were attracting me towards him. And I was standing there like a dumb staring at him.. And he caught me.. Aah hanu!! You're mad!! And ran away from there. It was first time in my life that I was shying from someone, for someone.. Fuck man I was blushing.. Is it what they say love at first sight??

Siddharth's POV :-

Second innings started, Avneet gave some early breakthroughs... Damn she's gud with bowl too.. A fabulous all rounder!! But there was a partnership which was broken down by Nemo!! Naman I know her very well.. She has a crush on me.. And always randomly text me and tries to talk to me but I never reply to her but she performed very despite the conditions were not in her favour. There were some very good catches caught by Shriya, which lit up Ishu's face after her early departure!!!

We won!!!

Next match was our so we decided to catch some rest before the encounter.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hola peeps!! I hope you all liked the chapter.
Plz shower your love in the comments section and plz turn the grey star into orange and keep reading and keep writing and keep supporting!!

Regards,
Akansha