///4///

Shriya's POV

As expected, we won, although I didn't perform with my bat, but contributed for my team through my keeping. As no one expected, except our captain, Nemo did a fantastic job she took 4 wickets !!! And how can I forget to mention my Ishu.. He was there watching me play.. Though, I didn't perform well but his presence made my day, oh my!! Why was he here?? To watch me play or to just watch the match?? Does he like me?? Oh god!! Now I'm over thinking... Gosh!! He's gonna play.. I'll watch him.. Hope he plays gud.. Fingers crossed!!

"Avi, how did you guessed so correctly that Nemo will perform so good in today's match.." Dabs asked.
" Power of LOVE.. " she answered.
Everyone gave a confused look.
" Arey!! Sid was present at the ground and we all know that she started to play cricket just for that stupid ass... It was obvious that she's gonna perform gud!! " she said.
" He's not a stupid lass! " Nemo pouted.
" He is..... " Everyone said in unison.
Nemo made a puppy face.
" U all are very bad... Accha haan Chia You are staying with me to see the match??" Nemo asked me.
" Ya! Of course Nemo.. I'll stay... " I replied.
Actually, Nemo was the one due to which I could stay here or whenever the match used to be there.. Her madness for Siddharth helped me to see my Ishu. As no one in the group knew about my crush on Ishu except Dabs!! I always needed some excuse and Nemo always gave one to me.

" Let's go Dabs!! "Avi said.
" Actually na... I want to stay here... To watch the match.. " Dabs replied.
" What the... I mean Why Dabs?? " Avi protested.
" I just want to see the match!! " Dabs answered.
( Her thoughts- Match toh bahana h Meko toh us ldke ko khelte hue dekhna h! [ Match is just an excuse I want to see that boy play! ] )

"Never mind! U enjoy the match.. Hanu let's go! " Avi said.
" Woh! Actually na.. If Dabs is staying than can I too stay here...I want to see the match too... " Ahana said.
"Et tu brute... I  mean Hanu... What will I do alone.. I'll also come with you! " Avi said.
" Yay!! " We four hugged her.

Arshita's POV

Yay!! My baby is going to play... But this Ishu gave me a task that I have to get Shriya's number for him. Urgh!! This man is totally mad.
I reached the stadium and was sitting in my stands when I saw a group of five girls was approaching me. Damn it! It's shriya's group. They came near me and shriya sat just next to me. The match began we won the toss and elected to field first the first over was bowled by Siddharth! He did a great job but that opener #Cheater1 Mr. Rahul was playing gud.
The match was quite boring so I decided to talk to Shriya .
"

Hi... " I said.
" Hi!! " she replied.
" You are Shriya right?? "
"Yes!! "
"I'm Arshita Shubhi's Girl friend!! "
"Oh!! "
" Shubhi's g.f that means you would know Siddharth right? " A girl who was sitting near Shriya said.
" Ya I know him too he's Shubhi's bestie.. I know Ishan too.. " I said while looking at Shriya.
" I asked about Sid.. " That girl moaned.
" Nemo shut up!! "Another girl scolded her. And she became quite. We continued our talks. She's such a beautiful person than anyone will like her. She's the perfect girl for our Ishu. She's damn cute. When I was talking to her I felt as if I've found a sister.
We exchanged our numbers too anf she told me that they are going in a pub tonight.

Dab's Pov

That guy's name was Rahul... Aww... Such a cute name. He scored 55 runs and unfortunately got run out but the openers gave the middle order batsman a proper platform to come and strike hard. Ishu I mean Ishan took two fabulous catches and Siddharth didn't get any wicket but was the only economical bowler.
The score was 273-4.(43.5)

Avneet's Pov

Yay! The perfect time for a blast. They had Abhishek Sharma 45(25) and a new batsman Hardik Pandya on the crease. Siddharth bowled a perfect Yorker but that guy Mr. Pandya hit a helicopter shot!! Damn it I want to learn that shot that's damn perfect. I carefully watched his innings they were at last 333-4.

After the innings break, Hardik gave some early breakthroughs to the team but Ishan and Shubhman took the charge and made a partnership of 200 runs but it was broken by Abhishek who took Ishan at 123(93).
The team required 20 runs in the 12 balls but due to Hardik's gud bowling and Sid's not so gud finishing ability cost us the game. We lost!! It was expected.

We all went to Dabs Home to get some rest as we're going for a party tonight!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

I hope you all liked it!! Plz shower your love in the comments section and plz turn the grey star into orange.
Regards
Akansha