///6///

Siddharth's POV

Finally we reached the club. As Arshu and Shubhi were busy in themselves I-ALONE had to tolerate Ishu throughout our journey. I don't know why this guy speaks so much and he doesn't even care that whether the person is listening or not. Argh!! And his song selection is so bad. He was singing that.. " Dekha h pehli baar sajan Ki aankho mein pyar.." and that one " Sakai lo takiya jara lage. " Imagine my condition I was listening to them and Mr. Kishan was SINGING THEM. I was completely exhausted from it. As we stepped in the club he asked to Arshu, "Where is Shriya? "
"Sbr kr!! Meko Kya pta woh kaha h (have patience and I don't know where she is)  she said she'll come in this club only. "
"Let's go! " Shubhi said. We settled ourselves on the sofa and ordered juices for four of us.
"Arshu.. Shriya Kab ayegi?? "
"Bas kr Ishu.. Main pkk gya hoon.. Agr tune Shriya Ka naam ek baar aur liya toh ( Stop it Ishu.. If you took her name once again..)  I'll tell her what you feel about her and you know I can do it. " I raged. He agreed and our drinks(oops! Juices😜) arrived. I just took one sip and turned my head. My jaw dropped as I saw her.. She looked so gorgeous.. I kept on staring at her. It was just so spell bounding. Avneet was so BEAUTIFUL....
(B. G. Music:  zra der mein yeh Kya Ho gya.. Nazar milte hi kaha Kho gya.. zra der mein yeh Kya Ho gya.. Nazar milte hi Kha Kho gya.. Bheed mein logo ki woh h wha aur pyar k mele mele mein akela Kitna hoon main yahan.. Dil Kyu yeh mera shoor kre.. Dil Kyu yeh mera..
*imagine this song is being played when he's thinking all this, which I'm going to write! *😅)

My eyes were clued on her face and she caught me looking at her which didn't bother me at all because I kept doing my work i.e. staring with a witty smile. I felt as if everyone else has melt down and it's just me and she in the moment. The song was adding the fuel in the fire. But my these thoughts were dawned upon by a truth..... That Avneet was the reason.... No... I slapped myself in my imagination. I'm thinking wrong!! This won't be happening. Sid.. No... It's wrong! It's very very wrong.. I turned my eyes away from her and said in irritated tone,
" Who plays these fucking songs in the club?? " I slammed the glass on the table.
" Coming in five minutes " I said to them and moved away.

Avneet's Pov

We reached the club. We settled ourselves on our chairs. I saw Siddharth staring at me and I just ignored him. After few minutes I looked at him again this time he was thinking something. But Nemo is right he is handsome... Ya he was looking good no doubt about it. He's cute too, damn cute.. I like a fool was continuously staring him..
(B. G. music: Man yeh saheb ji, Jane h sab ji, phir bhi banaye bahane... Naina nawab ji, dekhe h sab ji.. Phir bhi na smjhe ishare.... Dhere Dhere Naino ko Dhere Dhere, jiya ko dheere dheere... Bhayo re saibo...)
" Whom are you staring Avi??" Hanu asked me teasingly.
"No..one.. " I answered.
" I know you are planning to steal Nemo's virtual boyfriend ..." she chuckled. She said it very softly that only she and I could hear.
"No nothing's Like that.. "
" You can't hide anything from me.. I can it see it in your eyes! "
"Shut up hanu! "

Dab's POV

We were enjoying our time..gossiping.. Pulling each other's leg. Suddenly we hear a boy shouting..
" God has not given you eyes or what?? "
We all turned back to see it and found that it was Mr. Siddharth Tendulkar fighting with Hardik Pandya, he was the guy in the Vadodra team.. Friend of the boy whom I liked! 😆
" Mjhe toh Di h bhagwaan ne ankhein but I doubt about you!"
( I have eyes but I doubt abt u)
He replied very calmly which added fuel to Sid's anger.
" I don't want any opinion of Cheaters... " Sid retorted.
The situation became tensed. Hardik's friend Abhishek also came and started to fight with Sid.. Sid's partners i.e. Shubhi and Ishan also came. I was confused why Arshita wasn't stopping them! 😕
Leave all that, I just couldn't see them fight like that so I decided to stop it.. As I stood from my chair Avi grabbed my hand and requested me not to go there as they all were enjoying the SHOW! I found it ridiculous so went to stop the fight and obviously my friends also followed me. They were holding each others collar I knew that I won't be able to separate them but did what I could do. I stood between them and pushed them away from each other I don't know from where I got that much power but then I realised that someone tall was standing before and I got to know that it wasn't my strength it was his... I looked up and was bolt from the blue to see himmmmmmmmmm.... Rahulllll... Oh god!! I could hear my heart pound in my chest!!! I was restless. But I immediately realised the situation and took a step back!
" Guys! I guess it's not the right place to fight! " Rahul said.
His voice melting in my ears.
" I don't need your advice!" Sid thundered.
" Don't dare to talk to my friend like that! " Hardik raged.
" You too Haddi! " Ishan chuckled.
"STOP IT! " I and Rahul said it together.
There was a pin drop silence in the club. We both just looked at each other in Aww.
We were brought back to the real world by Arshita when she said,
" Hi Shriya! How come you are here?"
" Just came for partying! " she replied.
" Hi Shriya.. " Abhi and Ishu said it together.
" Hi!" shriya replied.
" Hi Hardik! " Avi said.
" Hi" he replied!
During this exchanging of 'hi' the situation cooled a bit down.
" You ppl can hang out with us! " Shubhi said to us.
" No, we will hang out with them.. "
Avi said pointing towards Rahul's group.
" Ya you ppl should! " Abhi insisted.
"No! We should go with Sid's group.. "
Nemo added. Shriya also supported her but Hanu agreed with Avi's decision. Now it was me who had to decide.........

---------*---------*------------*----------*-------------

Sorry guys for a late update!
So what do you think that Dabs is going to do?
With which group they're going to hangout??
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I hope you all liked the chapter. So Plz shower your love in the comments section and plz turn the grey star into orange.

Regards
Akansha.