Prologue

"never have i had a life, that was worth living until i met him"

prologue- that one day

I sat on the ground, for I had lived here all my life, and nothing has changed that, today was the day i was to face my fears. My hands trembled as the man had put the blindfold over my eyes, my body froze in fear my feet felt heavy having to lift them was a task that felt impossible. Struggling to walk to a place i didn't know where. I felt like swallowing my pride and crying but then i felt his presence go away and relief had streamed through my body "walk child" He said, his voice was rough due to all the screaming at hores and smoking. "no i don't wish to" I replied my voice trembled, and my plea was close to nothing. i felt hands all over my body no, vile hands grope my body, grunts and moans filled the room, besides the noise of the men fapping at the sight of meright i remember they took me and used me, They slammed their cocks in a part that was not were my Virtue lied. They all picked the most painful place..I dont know why they chose there, but I remember it all so vividly.

That's my story nothing much interesting about it, Well a part of my story. I left out the part where my older brother sold methats not important.

i took the blind fold off, yes men like always all around me hovering over me. My only task was to find the demon that claims to take a stunning girl out of here. i looked no I searched for him, then I found him he was the tall boy with messy hair, pale skin, dark hazel eyes, and the cane he holds its more golden then the other men. i focused on him, and when I did it felt like time itself slowed down, until i heard nothing but his voice. "impress me tramp" his voice boomed, I did the best in the area the young tramp that still had her virtue, ironic as it was no one threatened to take it. Tracing my fingers across his chest, his scent was intoxicating. He smirked then held my hand stopping me "for a youngster you sure do make them wild how old are you" He asked, throwing me off. No one had asked that of me before "thirteen, a bottle of scotch please." I ordered leaning over the counter expecting him to feel my ass, but to my surprise he just sat there. The old lady handed me the bottle then went on serving the others "aren't you too young to be drinking." the boy asked taking the bottle away from me " Arent I too young to have men fuck me? Anyway what's your story? what's a rich boy doing here looking at pathetic tramps?" i asked smirking at him. He just looked at me then took I drink out of the bottle "i'm looking for someone impressive" he said calmly causing me to laugh "you're not going to find anything impressive here" I said yanking the bottle out of his hand, he stroked my cheek "i believe i have. what do you want girl" i looked around "i want this horrid place to burn, and you can have anything you want I mean what is good of me anyway, Im a tramp. i hate everything that's in my sight" what if I want your soul? Take it. the boy stood there as if he was shocked as if he had never someone willingly give away their soul. i turned my back to him, for he had took to long to respond to my offer then i felt his hand grab my arm "i can see a wonderful adventure with you, please make me your slave" i looked him, a person who demanded orders from me seemed like a pest. A complete waste of my time. "no." all of a sudden the place was burning "are you doing this?" i asked quickly turning to him "you are right indeed, this place has nothing interesting" i smiled as excitement ran through my body "you're a fallen angel. Am i wrong" the boy's eyes widened "a person too evil for hell and too nice for heaven is sent here working for the underworld." the boy clapped his hands "correct how might you know that" he asked walking closer "do you recognize the name Rose?" suddenly he stopped in his place. Then put his hands over his eyes when he removed his hands his eyes were completely black and he had a glowing red seven on his neck, tainted wings sprouted from his back the flames around him made him look fierce, he truly was such a beautiful creature a powerful, misunderstood creature that throughout my life I had grew an obsession to them. "yes i do know the name Rose. It's the last name of the hunters that kills every underworld kind," he looked at me his eyes looked so lonely, but scared and angry. "I was born to slay your kind, but i know i will never be able to do that." I said softly "why not you will gain such power" He stepped closer to me his wings then retreated back into his body "because i want to be like you" I replied. The life of a hunter has no beautiful ending but the life of a fallen angel was full of adventure and soul collecting. He then keeled down to me "please make me your slave, i will fulfill your every need grant your every wish" i looked around the place finally ceased of screams from those who were caught in the flames and the building that once stood was suddenly gone "i have nothing better to do." I replied looking down at him. He then grabbed my hand "what you you want mistress?" his question had taken me a while to find an answer to, but I thought long and hard about it "i want my brother to be with me again that's my wish i need you to bring him to me." i knelled down next to him His dark eyes were almost hypnotic to stare into, once more I was in a trance by him I felt vulnerable. Holding his hands. His fingers dug deeply into my eye sheer pain coursed its way into my body. The pain was overwhelming the burning sensation that remained caused me to scream the entire time his fingers grew farther into my eye socket, he went slowly taking in every painful scream, I didnt move I was paralyzed all I could feel was him ripping out my eye he then put his eye into my socket and my eye into his, smiling gently as My eye that was in him bled. Covering my eyes a bright light shone over them "a invisible string that ties us together." he said If you are ever lost, or taken from meI will find you. i smiled his words were very kind hearted but were filled with a dark meaning "you have such a cold and dark heart. it will be delicious when i devour it. He stated licking the blood off his fingers I am your property as you are mine, if you would please name me" nodding my head i looked at his mark on his neck the same mark i felt burning my side branding my skin with his mark "Sven, that's your name, and I'm your mistress Crimson Rose, you shall address me as my lady do you understand." Sven smiled sweetly "yes my lady."