chapter five

Alright so bare with me...so I left off with chapter five, but in part one so I'm just going to continue from here

~Ayanna~

(Chapter five)

"Oh good morning Lord Arthur." I said giving him a fake smile, Sven gathered the staff "this is our Gardner Alex, our beautiful maid Rosa and I'm the head butler Sven." Sven said smiling at Arthur. I skipped on my tea "you're dismissed." I said waving my hand Arthur smiled "so Crimson- I can call you that right?" Arthur asked "yes, it doesn't matter to me." I said looking out the window, "do you ever plan on anything in the future?" I looked at him "other than business, no. I don't see a future" I said getting up out of my chair "the future is a dull conversation, next time notify me two days before you come." I said walking out of the room Alex, please escort Lord Arthur out Alex then nodded his head. Continuing my walk to my room I grabbed the closest bottle of vodka and chugged it until the burn in the back of my throat was unbearable throwing it across the room, my mind and heart conflicted with one another "what's wrong with me Sven!" I yelled hearing Rosa clean up the broken glass "nothing's wrong with you my lady, you just know what's going to happen." Sven said looking at me with his fully black eye. Scoffing at his remark "Still can't find my soul eh?" I said teased Sven glared at me "my lady. A letter!" Rosa said coming into the room gracefully. I took the letter then nodded "my cousins...I understand, Sven let them know I'm having a slumber party..." I looked out the window as Sven walked away "if I kill the little ones first, my job will be easier all I need to do is kill my aunt then my brother. After that I can give up on life and Sven." Looking down at my feet I clenched my fist Damn emotions.

..-~evening~-..

"Crimson!"

My youngest cousin yelled as she hugged me "its been too long!" The boy yelled holding my hand "it's only been nine years." I said smiling brightly "and we're twelve!" They both said smiling as I walked over to the door and locked it "it'd be rude if Sven barged into the room when we're having fun." I said in a playful tone. The little kids smiled at me "crimson, I'm the smartest kid in my class." The boy said "yes me and Luke can speak French!" I smiled at Luke then at the girl, sliding the knife down my sleeve I took a deep breath in come closer I have something for you. I whispered holding them both in my arms "I'm going to show you what the real world is like." The kids smiled at me "what's it like crimson?" I smiled "it hurts."