Ep.3

They brought you to the hospital as quickly as possible.

Taehyung:Help! Help my sister is not breathing!*whule running tiwards the counter*

Jin was carrying you in a bridal style.The others had a worried expression on their face.A doctor came and tild jin to put her on the strecher so that they could check on her in tge emergency room.

2 hours later~

Hoseok:what took them so long for them to bring y/n back again? Aish *ruffles his hair*
Namjoon:just be patient okay Can you? Jeez
Hoseok:fine
Suga:hais i just wanna go home and sleep at my comfy soft bed
Jungkook:Haiss this grandpa all you do is sleep
Suga:yea sleep is bae you know.Swag
Jin:guys can you pls be quiet*scold the rest*

The doctor came out from the emergency room and told them the news.

Doctor:y/n family?
Jin:yes here pls tell me she's okay
Doctor:*sigh* zhe is okay now.She just need to rest and eat properly.I noticed that she is not eating.
Namjoom:uh oh okayy...

Y/n pov

10 mins before

You woke up.The doctor look at you with sad eyes.You knew something's not right.

Doctor:*sigh* y/n.. i have bad news for you
Y/n:w-what is it doc?
Doctor:You are sick.You have stage 2 cancer.
Y/n:*gasp* h-how,w-what?!
Doctor:Im sorry.. I have to tell your brothers this
Y/n:*teary eyes* no! Don't,just let it be.Pls don't tell them pls i beg you.I want to keep it as a secret from them.
Doctor:alright but pls take care of yourself,eat properly and eat this medicine everyday.
Y/n:yes doctor.Thank you

Back to present~

All your brothers came in to your room.The first thing uou get was not a worried and caring face but instead you get a scolding.

Suga:YAH!! This is ur fault we had to pay a high bill.Do u even know how much?! Freakin slut
Uour heart broke into million pieces hearing those words.
Y/n:o-oppa im s-o sorry

Timeskip at home

You got discharged already and here you are in your room looking at the pills that doctor gave you.You were deep in thoughts when you didn't realize its night time.

Y/n:oppas you don't have to worry about me anymore.I'll be gone soon
You will be happy if im gone from this house and your life especially forever.You won't see my ugly face,hear my annoying voice  anymore.I won't be hurt no more and suffer.I love you all so much but why didn't u notice it and care for me like how we used to.Im sorry for everything oppas.I hope you forgive me for being in this world and don't forget about me.
Tears werr streaming as you say out those words.You ate the pills and fall asleep.

To be continued~

Hii guys.Im really sorry i didn't upload the story as i was focusing on my prelim exs but since now its over,I'll try to upload twice a week.