Ep 12 (last episode)

nurse:DOC! DOC! EMERGENCY!
All our heads turn towards the nurse shouting.

Jungkook:n-noona....no
Hoseok:kookie its okay she's gonna be alright.
Jungkook:no no*cries*
Namjoon:let's just pray and hope that she's safe

Jungkook pov
me:*in my mind* noona pls be okay,you can't leave me too soon.I still owe noona a thanking speech and a hug and a kiss.Please wake up noona.

I saw Jin hyung staring at the emergency door.Yoomhi,Hoseok and Namjoon hyung sitting down with their hands together.Jimin hyung comforting taehyung hyung.And there's me sitting on the floor against the floor crying my eyes out.

Doc felix pov
me:hurry she's losing too much blood.
Her heartbeat rate is going slower eachinute passed by.We are losing her.

Y/n pov
you:where am i? wow there's a waterfall and a beautiful park.
You walked around the park and saw a figure standing there.You wondered who is that and walk towards the figure.You tapped the person.To your suprise you saw ROWOON??

You:ROWOON OPPA?! why are you here alone?where's Hwiyoung oppa?
Author-nim:soo Rowoon and Hwiyoung is your childhood friends but you forget that Rowoon died because he got into an accident and did not make it
Rowoon:y/n-ah don't you remember what had happened to me 4 years ago?
You:huh what? wait...you got into an accident and did not make it.T-that means i-im in heaven?
Rowoon:yes.your time has ended.

You were speechless.

Author pov
The doctor came out with a sad face.

Jin:How is she? she's okay right?
Doc:im very sorry we have tried our best to save her but she seemed to give up.Im sorry for your lost.
Tae:No!  your lying! i know her she is strong and she is alive!!
Jimin:tae...she's gone.
Doc:You can go visit her for the last time.

They rushed in while crying in a mess.They shouted your name and shake you to wake up.Jungkook hugging you tight.

2 days later,your funurel was held.All your friends came including your bullies except for nayeon because she's in the prison.They payed respect to you for the last time.Jennie and Lisa were devastated by the news they get.They couldn't believe their happy,cheerful,loving friend has left their side.Your brothers stayed and talked to you before saying goodbye to you.

1 week after your death.Jungkook,Tae and yoongi was in a mess.They didn't talk,eat nor go out of their rooms.The others tried to talk to them but no use.If only Y/n was still alive and we could turn back time.This would not happen.At night time all of them went to sleep.

Yoongi pov
I look at all my pictures with y/n and hug her teddy bear that she gave me for my birthday.I was sitting on the bed when i saw a white figure with wings behind it.It looks like an angel but when she speaks,i was shocked and happy.

yoongi:y/n? is that you??
you:yoongi oppa.yes its me y/n.What happened to you? and the others.Why are you guys not happy?
yoongi:how are we supposed to be happy when our princess is gone.We regret hurting you.Im sorry my princess for hurting you.
You:Yoongi oppa i am watching over all of you from up there and im byyour side everyday,every minute,every seconds.Remember Rowoon oppa? he is the head of the angel now and im able to visit you guys.So don't worry oppa.I have to go visit tae and kookie now.Bye oppa.Sleep alright.I'll be in yoir dreams tonight.
Yoongi:bye y/n i love you so much
you:i love you too

In tae's room.He was lying on the bed crying and hugging your picture.
you:Taehyung oppa?
tae:Y-y/n? Y/n!!*gets up and hugs you tightly*
You:tae stop crying ok,im here by your side and in your heart.Always.I won't leave your side forever.
Tae:you promise?
you:yes and come lets sleep
You tucked Tae in bed and stroke his hair until he fall asleep.
YOu:I love you

you went to jungkook's room last.When you saw him you were sad cause he is in a terrible state.He look so skinny and pale.
you:k-kookie what happen to you? why are you so skinny and pale? Are you sick? did you even eat?
jungkook:y/n noona?noona!*hugs you* I miss you sooo much.please come back.*his tears fell onto ur angel shirt*
you:kookie i miss you too.im sorry i had to leave you and the guys.
jungkook:Please stay with me forever and always.
you:you know im always watvhing you right? i want you to eat and take care of yourself okay? Im worried about your health.Come lets eat medicine and sleep.

He did what you said and aleep beside you while hugging you tightly.
you:Awww my kookie is such a baby soo cute.
jungkook:of course im still a baby to you hehehehe *he chuckles*
you kissed his forehead and fall asleep.
jungkook:*whispers*I LOVE YOU SO MUCH Y/ N *kiss your forehead*
you:I LOVE YOU TOO MY BABY

2 wekks after your visit they were happy and visits your grave whenthey have the time.

           The End~

Hi alls! I hope you enjoyed reading my story.I did not want to write because the sad news we all received.Sulli has left us and went to Jonghyun side.I hope your happy up there Sulli unnie.I will miss you soo much,♥️♥️ R.I.P Sulli.We Love You♥️