Ep 8

After namjoon,hoseok,yoongi,taehyung and jimin left y/n room,jin and jungkook wast still smirking.Amazed by hoseok reaction.

Jungkook:hyung looks like hoseok hyung and tae hyung is starting to care for y/n huh?!
Jin:yea but remember don't tell them what happened to her yet.
Jungkook:hyung we should tell jennie and lisa since they are y/n's bestfriends.

Otp
Lisa:여보세요?(hello)
Jin:오 리사야... 너에게 할 말이있어. (Oh losa ya i have something to tell you.
Lisa:뭔데? (What?)
Jin:y/n는 아파요 그리고 그녀는 2개월 밖에 살지 못한다. (Y/n is sick and she only have 2 months to live.)
Lisa:안돼.....(no)
Jin:*sighs*

Lisa was silently crying hearing what jin had just said.The bad news that she don"t want to hear.Lisa told jennie the news and they went to the hospital right away.

Time skip hospital

Y/n pov

I was just lying down thinking about the words the doctor told me when all of a sudden i heard someone yelled my name.When i turn back i saw lisa and jennie.Their faces was full of tears.They asked me tons of questions about me.

Skip to 1week later hehe im lazy to write

Jimin:Jim hyung where's that bitch?its been 1 week amd yet she is not home
Hoseok:yea where is she do u know how many chores she need to do.eeww our house is like a garbge without her.
Jin:huh now u know
Jimin:what do u mean hyung?
Jungkook:it means we only depend on her.we didn't do anything and because of us she is s- *jin cobee his mouth*
Jin:she is not coming home ... ha ha ha yeaa
The others was suspicious about them but let it slide away.

On the next day u got home as u got discharged.You entered hime and jin greeted you at the dining room asking u to eat.By the way jungkook fetch you from the hospital.After finush eating u needed to eat ur medicine.Just as  u were about to eat ur medicine,someone enters the dining area.

???:What are you doing?
Y/n:*shock and drops the medicine* O-oh hoseok o-oppa...n-nothing i just want ti drink water
Hoseok:ye ye
Y/n:I'll go to my room

You left to go back to ur room.You didn't eat ur medicine after u droped it.You were to shock and scared he might caught you.You went to bed early.

Hoseok pov

Hoseok:why is she so shock seeing me Hahaha.She even never wash her cup haiss.
While washing her cup i saw something bulging out from under the cabinet.I went near it and picked it up and it was a pill.
Hoseok:whose one is this? Could it be y/n's but why though? Nahh let me ask jin hyung

I went to the gaming room and went in.I saw jin hyung busy playing game.
Hoseok:Hyung!!
Jin:Ah! You scared me.what is it hoseok-ah?
Hoseok:i found this pill underneath a cabinet.I thought its y/ns' as she was there just now in the kitchen drinking water.
Jin:*in his mind*omg y/n-ah why did u dripped it aish.A-ah thats mine i wasn't well.I dropped it and i couldn't find it.Yeah ha ha ha
Hoseok:ohh alright here u go

He seems suspicious but whatever.Hoseok just brush it off.

Jin went to y/ns' room.When jin opens the door,he saw his lil princess sleeping peacefully.He went to her and sat beside her.You suddenly spoke while u were sleeping.

Y/n:W-why me?eomma appa help me..im scared..*tears drop* eomma they hate me..If only i was dead and not u guys.
Jin:y-y/n-ah *stroking ur hair*
Y/n:appa pls don't punish them.I love them no matter what.punish me instead.*crying harder*i will be there soon eomma appa.....wait for me*cries harder and sob but stopped*
Jin:baby y/n*shaking u* y-y/n-ah wake up...no..no..no wake up pls..*shakes u harder*

You finally woke up looking puzzled.With tears on ur face.You saw jin.He hugged u immediately.You were confused and scared at the same time.You actually dreamt that you were in heaven already and ur father wanted to punish ur brothers by breaking them apart for awhile and wants to blame themself for the bad treatment towards u.You begged him not to while kneeling down and sobbing.

Y/n:*in my mind* i only have 20 more days.....

To be continued~

Im sooo sorry for not updating.I am too busy with studies.I'll try to post 1 update in 2 weeks if i have time.Sorry for the mistakes.I may write too fast hahah thats why my spelling messed up.