Nine's Note To Readers

To those who once read De Novo the first, this book is De Novo the second. Only characters, arc concepts and some narrative are the similarities you'll find between here and my first baby. I decided to write this and discontinue the first because I wasn't satisfied in what I've done. Thank you for supporting DN the first and I hope you support this baby as well.

To new readers, welcome. I'm Nine. I hope you enjoy my book! I'll try to update often. You're free to point out any mistakes. Also, I'm sorry for typos, grammar mistakes in advance. And welcome to the family of fujoshis and fudanshis.

To any homophobic reader (please forbid) that had been rather blind as to actually think of spreading bad vibes here, as you can see from the tags and from the title itself, this is a boyslove story. BL. Don't like, don't read. I made it obvious that this would feature a gay couple.

Anyways, please don't copy or plagiarise! Plagiarism is a crime punishable by law. Not that I'd have money to sue someone but still. Steal my babies and you'll be fertilizer along with Thanos and his goons.

De Novo the second is my mind, as well as my imagination's original baby and any similarity to other plots, characters, events and content would be purely coincidental.

English is not my first language nor is it my mother tongue so I apologize for future errors. I am not a master of said language nor am I fluent in it.

Nine

P.s. Let's all pray I get laziness and writer's block out of my system