Chapter 8 : the 'play date' 2/2

LEYAH P.O.V-

When we arrive at Yongbin's house the rain start to pour heavily making the four of us rush toward the front door and rang the doorbell. Then, the door open wide showing Nayeon and she smile widely seeing us but then frown when she saw our wet clothes and hair.

"Oh come in please! I don't want any of you having a cold!" she said hurrying us inside.

She then call a maid to get towels for us to dry up. She look at me and smile again and quickly pull me into a very tight but warm hug. I hasitantly hug her back. She then broke the hug and grab both of my shoulder.

"Thank you so much for having this play-date!  It meant alot to both of us as you may know Bambam he have a busy schedule with a big event coming up with the com-" 

"Don't mention it, Nayeon I mean Daehyun is Lisa's friend anyway." I said cutting her making her smile fondly.

Then the maid walk in with four big and fluffy looking towel and she politely hand each of us one. I look at Daehyun.

"Hyun-ie what should you say to Ahjumma?" I ask and Daehyun look at me he smile widely putting a hand on his head.

"Oops I forget~ Thank you Ahjumma~" he said looking at the maid and bow politely at her making the maid smile. 

"What a good boy you're~"She pat his head. Then she look at Nayeon.

" I will take my leave now maam." she said bowing at her before walk away.

Nayeon look back at me and then her gaze shift toward Jimin and Jungkook.

"I see you've got two budyguard here." She said while I went to Daehyun and help him get himself warm and dry. I giggle at her statement.

"I didn't have work so I wanted to take care of my nephew." Jungkook said while ruffling the towel at his wet hair.

"I'm alone at home so..." Jimin shrugg as he is done drying himself.

"Don't worry, I'm not a police. It's not like you guys have bad intentions or anything" she joked making the three of us awkwardly laugh but then she she pause and look at the three of us suspiciously.

"Or are you?" she raise one of her eyebrow then burst out laughing.

"Oh, come on I'm just joking! Let's go in the living room there's hot chocolate waiting for you~" She said making the three of us heave a sigh of relief as she start to walk toward I assume where the living room with Daehyun following her, who are excited about the hot chocolate part.I handed the towel to one of the maid and follow them to the living room.

 I sat on the couch and sip of the hot chocolate. Nayeon then call Lisa which I now wonder where she is.

"LISA! DAEHYUN'S HERE!" Nayeon shout out and then I heard footsteps coming from upstairs.

Then there they are Lisa and Jihyun who went down the stairs. Then Lisa eyes lit up when she saw Daehyun who are in his own world happy to drink hot chocolate. I tap Daehyun's shoulder and he look at me.

"Lisa's here~" I said making him looking at Lisa and handed me his cup.

He went down the sofa and Lisa quickly run to him and hug him making me smile fondly at how their friendship are just to pure. Lisa broke the hug grab Daehyun's hand.

"Let's play!" she squeel while Daehyun smile and nod his head but he stop for a moment and look at his uncles.

"Wait! can my uncles  play with us?" Daehyun ask making Lisa agressively nod her head.