Chapter 13: Escape

AUTHOR P.O.V-

"I have" Yoongi answered as he finished untie Jimin and walk toward Namjoon, and untie him.

"What is it?" Namjoon ask 

"You need to use you power and teleport to Yongbin's house. Save my mother." Yoongi get up and went to the other and untie them.

"Bring Daehyun with you." Jin said making Namjoon nod his head.

After everyone is free Yoongi start to fully tell them what's in his mind. After that Leyah handed Daehyun- who are fallen asleep while they discussing on the plan to Namjoon. Leyah kiss her son's forehead before look at Namjoon.

"Keep him safe." She said worrying about her son's safety. Namjoon nod his head and ruffle her hair.

"Don't worry, I will keep him safe and sound." he smile at Leyah with reassurance so that the mother won't be to worried. He took two steps back and getting himself ready to teleport.

"Meet at the safe house." Yoongi calmly said. Namjoon nod his head before disappear in a neon blue lights. Yoongi turn to the other since Namjoon has passed his leadership to Yoongi while he's gone. 

"Listen, there might be 100 dozens of body guards outside this basement. I want all of you stick to the plan." Yoongi stated making all of them nod their heads with determination include Jimin which made a small smile on Yoongi's lip -He is determine to save his sister.

Jungkook kicked the door hard making the door burst open on the second kick. There's two men notice them as they sneek out.

"HEY!!" one of them shout making them stop and the other one start to call for back ups.

"NOW!!" Yoongi shout making all of them use their power and attack.

-

-

-

TAEHYUNG P.O.V-

I look at the mirror and I could see them getting tied in a some sort off basement. This is my cue. I need to get to Yongbin's house and save Jihyun. I look at Halmeoni who are putting the potion that we've been making the past hours. It will make Jihyun bruises heal but she still need to get nutritious food as soon as we're out of Yongbin's house.

"Halmeoni, we need to go now." I said as she look at me and handed me the bag. She went to the shelves where she put medicines and already made potion.

"What are you doing?" I ask as I hold the bag close to me, I walk toward her with curious-eyes following her every movement.

"Where did I put it?" She said as she paced around trying to find watever it is.

"What are you searching for?" I ask 

"There it is!" she grab it and look at me with rose eyebrows.

"Let's go?" she ask and I nod my head. I throw the portal rock on the ground and the portal open. Both of us step inside the portal and now we are infront of Yongbin's house. I open my palm, the rock is now in my palm as the portal shut behind us. I shove the portal rock in the pocket of my jean as I walk toward the front door and open it as I expect it's not locked. We step inside the house looking around being alert that anyone can be in this house and stumble to us.

"Taehyung?" I halted as the voice called my name. I slowly turn my head toward the person.

"Bambam? Jackson?" I said in utterly suprise just like them. 

"W-what are you doing here?" bambam ask putting the scoop of ice cream in his mouth eyes still wide out of shock.

I walk toward them and hold both of their shoulder.  I shook them a bit.