1

Its been two years. Two years since his husband was taken, two years since he heard his sweet voice, two years since he felt him sleep beside him, two years since he gave birth to his son his little seokie.

"Come here sweetheart." Taehyung smiled at his son who stood at the edge of the couch. "C'mere seokie." like a little pro the baby walked to his mother and fell into his embrace. "Wooh seokie you made it. Clap baby, clap." Taehyung smiled down at his baby clapping his hands so his son followed.

"Yahhh." Taeseok smiled.

"guess what today is baby." Taehyung said excitedly. 

"momma." Taeseok said meaning for Taehyung to say it.

"it's your birthday sweetheart." Taehyung couldn't help but smile.

"Yaaaayy!" the baby cheered again clapping his small hands, he didn't really know what it was he's only had one before.

"Taehyung-ah." A soft voice called from the door of his bedroom.

"oh that's grandma." he smiled to his son and picked him up and walking to the door. there stood Baekhyun in all his beauty.

"HI GAMPA!" little seok yelled.

"how's my birthday boy doing." Baekhyun took the child from his mother's hip making him giggle.

"where's channie-appa?" Taehyung asked his mother in-law.

"down stairs getting into the fridge of course." they both laughed and went down stairs. they walked through the people who were decorating and bringing in the special arrangements. A man with a cane walked out of the kitchen eating a cupcake.

"Channie-appa!" Taehyung greeted rushing over to the man to embrace him.

"How are you Taehyung-ah?"

"I'm fine." Tae smiled happily.

"That's good to hear and where is my favorite boy at?" walking over to his husband and tickled his grandson earning loud laughs from the boy. "You're getting so big my little seok." the man smiled, admiring his features he really looked like his mother only some features of his dad but the older he got the more he began to look like his father. "Any news?" Chanyeol asked. Its been two years but they never stopped looking, even though every attempt they took turned to a dead end, they never stopped trying to locate Hoseok..

"No." Taehyung sighed. It was tough being a single parent but he was glad he still had his family to help him. He just really missed his Hoseok.

"GUESS WHO'S HERE!!" a voice yelled from the hall. Taeseok wiggled out of his grandmother's embrace and waddle ran to the voice.

"Untle Bam!" he squealed hugging the man's legs.

"Happy birthday seokie mah boy." he smiled throwing him up in the air and catching him. "Hey Tae I missed you."

"I missed you too where's kook?"

"He's in the car, making some calls." bambam shrugged. As more guests began to come the party started. A lot of Taeseok's little friends from daycare attended and of course their parents also Taehyung's parents showed up with a bunch of presents. After cutting the cake and opening presents guests began to leave since it was getting late and most of the kids fell asleep including Taeseok.

"Bye and thank you for coming." Taehyung said to the last people leaving. He turned around and was greeted by the aftermath of the party. He decided to just call the cleaners tomorrow. He picked his son up from the couch and brought him upstairs to his room and laid him in the middle of the bed. Yes the boy has his own room but he likes sleeping with his momma and Tae doesn't mind he feels safer that way. he changed into more comfortable clothes and climbed into bed and went off to dream land where his beautiful little family is always complete.

The chime of the door bell awoke Taehyung from his sleep. looking at the clock it has only bee 30 minutes but felt like forever since he fell asleep. slowly getting up as to not wake his sleeping child he pulled out a knife from under the dresser. Quickly he walked down the stairs scanning the area.