5

A Short chapter. Enjoy.
_________________

'Jinwoo'

'Jinwoo's crying' why isn't hobi taking care of him'

'HOBI'

With a jolt Seokjin sat up. Everything from last night rushed into his mind.

"Thank god you're up. I don't know what to do." A tall man said craddling the fussy baby. Seokjin's eyes widened 'why does he have him' he tried to stand up but only hissed in pain and fell back onto the bed. "Woah woah chill out. You're going to hurt yourself. Here i'll bring him to you." The stranger said walking to the bed and handing him the child. Jin said nothing only accepted the baby into his arms. "Are you hungry? Or thirsty? I-I have juice or coffee or umm t-tea do you like tea? If not I can get you water or water and juice or coffee. water and coffee, yeah? I can get you water and coffee or coffee water like mix them together or-"

"Hey. Can you not spazz out right now. It's too damn early for that."

"Well actually its 2p.m." the tall male said scratching the back of his head. Jin looked up with wide eyes still rocking the now quiet baby.

"I have to go. I really have to go." Jin said frantically looking for Jinwoo's diaper bag.

"But you're sore or hurt or whatever. I don't know but you're in pain. Just rest."

"Well sir I can't rest I have something very important to do."

"Well you obviously can't walk and I'm not carrying you so i guess you're not leaving." The man said crossing his arms with furrowed brows.

" so now I'm a hostage. Great." Seokjin exhaled. "I didn't think it would have to come to this." He said while setting down the now sleeping Jinwoo onto the bed. "Hand me the diaper bag." He grunted. The man handed it over watching with curious eyes as he reached into the bag. "What's your name?"

"My name is Namjoo- HEY HEY NO COME ON THATS DIRTY!" The man almost screamed seeing a gun pointed at him.

"Look Namjoo."

"It's Namjoon."

"Shut the fuck up I'm talking namjoe."

"Just shoot me already." Namjoon facepalmed.

"Okay."

"N-no I was playing."

"Numjaw, shut up and let me talk. I have somewhere I need to be and I need help getting there, so either you help me or Ima blow your brains out all over your distasteful rug."

"It was a gift from my nana." Namjoon slightly pouted throwing his hands down to his sides. Jin pulled back the hammer. "Okay okay I'm sorry. I'll help you."

"Good."

"You're a bit rude you know that." Namjoon mumbled sitting down on a chair close to the door. "Just a total dickhead."

"You know I'd hate to have to kill you, nimjohn. You're pretty cute."

"Im gonna go get some coffee." Joon said rushing out of the room with blush on his cheeks.

___________
So what did you think about their meeting.👀
I'm a slut for namjin 🤭