- 120 - Alec Crow / Charcoal- 120 -

TO:  Alec Crow / Charbon

September 22, 2003 - July 11, 2019

You have forever changed my life.  I'm sorry I couldn't help you.  You were one of the funniest people I know.  I'm so sorry.  I'm not sure what to say in this but how much people loved you.  I know life was hard but now I probably won't be able to see anything the same.  Some people say that you were just trying to seek attention, others say you were mentally ill.  Yes, you were bipolar but sometimes that doesn't matter.  Your friends and family know the truth about you.  The truth about Alec Crow.  You were amazing, talented, hilarious, supportive, protective, strong and brave.  You were such an amazing person and friend and it kills me to see you go.  So many people were affected by you especially, Ellie.  I'm sorry things didn't work out sometimes but so many people loved you.  When I heard that you were dead of course like any decent human being I cried but not only that but I remembered how much you affected me and every second of the conversations that we used to have on that stupid little online game.  You would always ask really random dumb questions but that was what made you so amazing, crazy and interesting.  You died because your roommate, Kacie, said you were worthless and handed you a gun but trust me that is not true.  Not at all.  Maybe you would still be alive today if I talked to you more and helped you through more.  I can't say too much in this but I'm sorry.  I know you're happy now and you will continue to make others smile.  You will forever have a place in my heart.  But my dear friend, never stop laughing and being the amazing you that I once knew.