169 - sunflower

✰, ik you said you had to go for a bit and maybe you're still gone, maybe you're asleep but for whenever you see this, whenever i see a video like that telling me to think of the most important person to you and the person who means everything to you the person you love the most, you always come into my mind faster than the speed of light.  you mean the world to me.  i love you with every fiber of my being and no matter where we go or how far we get i will always love you and you will always be on top of my mind.  i know for a fact that you've changed my life and when i'm 100 years old and i'm nearing death i know that if i hear something like that you will still be the person that comes to my mind.  there is nothing that could ever change that.  neither words nor actions could ever express how much you mean to me.  you are the most important person and thing in my life and you always will be until my final breath and beyond.  i can't imagine anything with out you.  you mean everything to me and if i could marry you i would, i would take that opportunity as fast as i could.  i love you as friends, best friends, crushes, everything you can think of.  no matter what happens i always will and i can't think of a single thing that could change that.  you mean everything to me and i've said it a million times but i would wait a thousand years, travel across the universe, everything just to see you.  i would and i mean that with my entire being.  you mean more to me than anybody ever will and i love you more than anything.  you.  ✰, YOU, are the most important person to me, the person i love the most.  i would give up the world for you.  i would do anything for you.  the feelings i have for you i can't explain well enough for you to ever understand how much you mean to me and how much i love you.  i love you, i love you, i love you.  i love you so so much.  i would give up my life for you, i would rearrange the stars for you, i would do anything.  i love you so much.  you will never, ever be able to see how much you mean to me.   but you are the person in my life that i live for everyday.
love,