Chekov

It was the annual Christmas party on the Enterprise, and the mess hall was thoroughly decorated in red, white, green, gold, and silver. You had showed up in your best dress; it was a simple, black off-the-shoulder dress with a sweetheart neckline and a handkerchief skirt. Your (H/C) hair was let down in beachy waves for dancing; this way you couldn't screw it up. You had put on some subtle eyeshadow that shimmered slightly in the dim lights above you.

The senior staff invited you and your two best friends, Hikaru Sulu and Pavel Chekov, to a game of Spin the Bottle. Everyone was dressed to impress, and eager to begin.

"I'll go first," Captain Kirk volunteered as he gave the empty bottle a spin. Excitement filled the room as the bottle slowed to land on Spock.

Spock hesitated for a moment before speaking. "May I suggest a —" He was cut off by a fierce yet short kiss from his captain, resulting in some cheering from the group.

"Thought I'd make that one count," he said with a smirk, straightening his shirt. "It was probably the only time I'd be able to kiss my first officer. Your turn, Bones." He took a swig of beer.

Bones probably put all of his remaining strength, and hope, into that bottle.

"That's one hell of a spin, lad," Scotty commented.

Eventually, the bottle landed on none other than Nyota Uhura. Nothing special happened between them; just a nervous peck and thorough wiping of their lips.

"What about you, (Y/N)?"

Your heart skipped a beat. This was a nerve-racking experience for you; your first kiss was moments away. You gave the bottle a good whirl. You could feel beads of sweat forming on your forehead. You had to force yourself not to bite your nails in pure anxiety. When the bottle slowed, you were frozen in your tracks as it landed on the person you were sitting next to, the one person you really didn't expect to kiss that night...

Pavel Chekov.

You stared into his dark brown eyes as deeply as he stared into yours. You had never told anyone, but you had always had a major crush on the young Russian.

He placed his hand on the back of your head and pulled you in, kissing you fiercely. After a moment of being startled, you kissed back, earning a huge cheer from most of the crowd (Bones ran away to cower under a table). He fell on top of you, still kissing just as passionately. In the background, you heard Bones's voice complain, "Get a room!"

When you and Pavel finally broke away, your breathing was heavily labored, as was his.

"(Y/N), that was...amazing," he panted, a grin plastered onto his cherubic face.

"I couldn't agree more."

"Be my girlfriend?" He nervously asked, not breaking eye contact.

"Gladly." He pulled you into another kiss, much less awkward this time.