Sulu

"(Y/N)?"

You whirled around to see your boyfriend of seven months standing in the doorway and grinning. You put down your book and stood up to meet him there. "Well, well, if it isn't my candle in the dark," You matched his smile and kissed him lightly on his cheek.

"You're always hinting at my name like that. It's adorable, honestly." He pulled you into a hug, then asked, "Dance with me?"

You stared into his dark eyes as your smile grew wider. "Of course, my love." You put on your favorite song and began to softly sway as he began to sing.

"Forget your troubles,"

"Happy days," you interjected.

"come on, get happy,"

"are here again,"

"You'd better chase --"

"The skies --"

"all your cares away."

"above are clear again..."

"Shout Hallelujah,"

"So let's sing a song,"

"Come on, get happy,"

"of cheer again."

"Get ready for the judgement day."

"Happy days are here again!"

You both paused for a while, touching foreheads as he stared into your (E/C) eyes, getting lost in them as you got lost in his.

Hikaru was the one to break the silence between you. "You have a wonderful voice, (Y/N)."

"As do you. I never thought you would be a countertenor...I'm shocked," you chuckled as he smiled.

You both continued singing at the key change, your dancing suddenly becoming much more than swaying. With every twist and twirl, you fell even more deeply immersed in this moment.

"Forget your troubles,"

"Happy days,"

"and just get happy,"

"are here again!"

"You'd better chase --"

"The skies --"

"all your blues away!"

"above are clear again!"

"Shout Hallelujah,"

"So let's sing a song,"

"and just get happy!"

"of cheer again!"

"Happy times,"

"Happy times!"

"Happy nights,"

"Happy nights!"

"Happy days,"

"are,"

"here,"

"again!"

He pulled you into a fiery kiss, wrapping his arms around you with a hand lost in your (H/C) hair. You instantly smiled into the kiss and kissed back. When you finally pulled away from each other, you both had to catch your breath.

"This is the best night of my life, (Y/N). All because of you."

"I was about to say the same."