Flustered

(KTH P.O.V:)
It was the morning time and I was currently making breakfast for Jungkook and I. I wanted to thank him for last night.

My nightmares returned about Jungkook leaving me again.

It stopped for a while but last night, it seemed to return and I was a bit scared.

I can't afford to lose him this time and I will make sure not to.

I was finished plating the bacons and eggs when I saw Kooks walking down the staircase.

"Morning, Breakfast is served," I said teasingly, passing a plate to him.

He giggled.

"Good Morning to you to and thank you for breakfast, what's the occasion?" He asked.

I smirked, deciding to tease him.

"Well does there have to be an occasion to make my beautiful husband some breakfast he deserves?" I asked.

I saw his face turned flustered, making me mentally scream.

I walked towards him, standing in between his legs, while he sat, facing me.

He looked up at me with his doe, gorgeous eyes.

"Actually I just wanted to thank you for last night, I really appreciated it," I explained.

I saw his bunny smile as he looked at me, before holding onto my hands.
The warmth from his hands make my body relaxed and stayed calm.
What is he doing to me?

"No problem Tae, that's what we have each other for," he responded.

Jungkook's words made my heart beat faster. I smiled as I didn't waste any time, pulling him into a hug, his face on my stomach as he was still seated.

Just then, the door opened, revealing Jimin.

Fuck! I totally forgot that he wanted to talk to me today and I also forgot I gave him the door code to enter yesterday.

"Oh, I hope I'm not disturbing anything," Jimin said in a low voice.

I could clearly tell something was off.

I turned seeing Jungkook once again blushing, as his hands were in his hands.

"You're blushing," I whispered to him.

He immediately shook his head.

"An-Aniya!" He stuttered.

I removed his hands from his face, seeing his pinkish cheeks.

"You are flustered Kookie," Jimin said this time.

"No i-I'm not, l-leave me alone," he playfully hit my chest, running upstairs.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Cutie!