Page 6

One would think a gun fight between a wanted terrorist and a group of 5 professional mercenaries will be intense, right?

Wrong.

If anything, Revolver feels like he's in a game with children that just rely on heavy weaponry that does the aiming.

And it was not even exaggerating.

"Hahahahaha! We got the bastard hiding in fear!" One of the mercs remarked.

Not really, Revolver mentally thought.

Because he is just standing still behind a tall box that that is thick enough to withstand a lot of bullets.

Or maybe the guns the mercs are using aren't strong.

Now, Revovler is playing a waiting game, waiting for the guns to run out of bullets and forcing the mercs to reload, which will be his chance to come out from his cover and fire back.

*Click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click*

Revovler smirked simply. He comes out from his cover and fires his handgun two times.

And two more drops dead.

With the HH Mercs seeing they are down to three, they start panicking.

And one start rushing towards Revolver, which he simply tripped the HH into the floor and executes him.

2 more to go. Scarf and another HH merc.

Revovler walks towards them, and as they just finish reloading their rifle, took them long enough, and are about to open fire when Revolver grab a nearby crate and throws it at the hostile duo.

With slow reaction timing and boxes with crates by their sides actively blocking them, the final two mercs got hit by the flying crate, instantly knocking them out.

Revolver already got near to the downed duo the moment they regain their conscious. Revolver then fires another shot towards the HH merc beside Scarf to the head, instantly killing her.

Scarf quickly tries to get up, seeing his friends got killed really angered him, but Revovler just stomp his chest and keeping Scarf on the floor.

The wanted man raises his handgun and aims at Scarf's head.

"Any last words?"

"THIS AINT OVER! YOU HEAR ME?! AIN'T OVER!"

"Oh, but it's already over"

And Revovler immediately pulls the trigger.