Page 8 (End)

"All done"

Both Revovler and Wraith smirk and cross theirs arms as they look at their handiwork.

Scarf being tapped onto a wall, with some explosives sticked to him too.

"Now my dear wife, why don't you wake him up?"

And Wraith gladly does that. She approaches the sleeping HH, and immediately punch him in the gut.

That caused a sleeping Scarf to suddenly cough and gasped for air.

"Rise and Shine sweetie~"

"Grrr..... Fuck you! Fuck you and your husband!"

The insults thrown in greatly amuse both of them.

Revovler then presses the play button on a camera he set up earlier. Live streaming it to the HH's HQ.

"Smile for the camera kid"

"Wha...what are you gonna do?"

An evil grin is given by Revovler. He then look to the camera.

"HH! You know who I am. Revolver, the infamous terrorist that you want to capture for whoever hired you to do"

Revovler then points to Scarf.

"Well you failed"

He smirks to Scarf before looking back to the camera.

"Let this be a message, to everyone.....that you all are going to die. Soon."

He then walks out from the camera view.

"Kindly arm the bomb, honey"

"Sure thing~"

And with that, the bomb is armed. And Revovler and Wraith walk out from the room.

Leaving Scarf alone to die as he shouts at the duo.
.........

Outside

Dead bodies belong either to either sides are scattered everywhere. But nevertheless, Revolver's Soldiers won the fight, with no HH survivors in sight.

The remaining soldiers along with Revovler and Wraith get onto a truck that is waiting for them along with two other trucks.

"So where we are going now, sir?" The driver asked as he drives the truck out once everyone is in and follows behind the trucks infront of him.

"........"

"Sir?"

Wraith looks at her husband, only to see him looking at his PDA, grinning.

Revovler then looks up.

"The final material for our grand plan has arrived. Driver."

The driver looked at his leader, with latter mouthing some words. And the driver nodded, and send the message to other truck drivers via radio.

The trucks then gained speed.

"So we are doing this? I can't wait~"

"Me too my dear, and soon, we will meet her"

Wraith chuckles.

"She, and her husband, and her friends... Are gonna regret for not finishing us off. "

Revolver grins as he looked at a picture.

"Yes, they will regret it."

(FIN)
(To be continued in Chapter 1)