Page 7

*Click*

Scarf shouts, but then realized no shot came. He then looked up, just to see a disappointed face given by yours truly, Revovler.

The terrorist, asked a simple question.

"Do you feel lucky now?"

And Scarf immediately answered that by quickly getting off the floor and throw a punch to Revovler, causing the terrorist to stumble back and trip onto the floor.

Scarf takes his rifle up from the floor, and aimed it at Revovler as the latter looks at the former in the eye.

"Such anger, yet, so weak"

"Say all you want you fucker! I got you now!"

And then, a new voice was heard by Scarf behind his back.

"Aww sweetie, I got you too~"

"Wha-" Scarf turned behind just to see a shotgun's barrel aiming at him.

And in a swift motion, the barrel hit Scarf's head so hard, it send the mercenary to the floor, stunning him.

Scarf tries to get back up, but quickly felt a burning pain from his leg after a loud blast goes off.

He shouted, and looked to his leg, and to his horror, he can see blood leaking from his limb and the bone was revealed to be in pieces.

Scarf looks up, and only saw a hooded figure, smiling evilly at him.

And the world went dark.

'That was easy!" Wraith comments as she walks to Revovler and helps him get off the floor.

"Thank you honey, the kid was getting annoying"

"No problem dear~ Now, how do we deal with the kid?" Wraith aimed her shotgun at the unconscious Scarf.

"Do we bring him back, torture him? Oh I know! Brainwash?" Wraith's smile gets wider as she thought more of fun things she can do.

"No"

Wraith looks at her husband, "What?"

"I said no, he's no use to us......beside sending a message"

"Oh? And what's that dear?"

Revolver just smirks.