A

[Author]

Lucas knocks on the door very wildly. He has no idea what the password is so he just knock impatiently.

Jungwoo pumps his member up and down. Thinking of Yukhei. His skin was covered with light sweat.

He was glowing, with the yellow light hitting his skin.

"Y-yukhei! Nghhh" he moans as he was near to his climax.

He starts to move faster and more impatient.  Until he heard a loud knock.

He ignored it and continued pumping hisself. Licking his hands for more slippery feeling.

"Ahh!!! Yukhei!" He screamed on the top of his lungs as he climaxed.

He heard a loud boom in his door. He looked over and it was Yukhei.

"H-Hi..."

His eyes widened in shock as he realized that he was naked. He ended the video and tried to cover his body.

But Yukhei is so fast he went to Jungwoo and kneeled infront of him. "Did you call my name, baby?" He kisses his hand, Jungwoo was still processing what was happening. 

"W-What are you doing here? And how did you get here so fast?" The older asked confused. "I have 7th sense! Open your rice!" he joked but Jungwoo looked at him weirdly. "Yukhei!?" He is now serious making Lucas rub the back of his head.

"I kinda... spied on you." He honestly answered as he looks at Jungwoo with puppy eyes. 

"You did what?!--" 

"Its just that I really was amazed by you, stumbling upon you on a website made me feel all sorts of things and I really wanted to see you so I tracked u down and its such a coincidence that we live in the same city--" He explains so fastly without pausing.

"Yukhei breathe!" Jungwoo  exclaims, and so Lucas did paused to breathe.  He then sighs, "I'll be honest, its weird--"

"I'm really sorry Jungwoo! I--"

"But! I appreciate your honesty, and admire ur skills to be able to track me so..." He smirks, staring at Lucas anticipating his answer.

"I allow you to be with me tonight, lets see if you're worth a shot." He wraps his hands onto Lucas face. "R-Really? Do I deserve this?!" Lucas exclaims in joy. "Probably not but we--" Jungwoo was given no time to react as Lucas stood up and made their lips meet.

He got on top of him.

"Y-Yukhei" Jungwoo whispers as he gulps nervously.

Lucas gaze at the shorter's body. "Damn" He stares at Jungwoo's  eyes.

"You're beautiful baby, I don't deserve you..."  He traces Jungwoo's chin upwards to his lips. He kisses his neck and leaves hickeys everywhere.

"Yu-Yukhei don't say that." he says in between his moans. 

"Its true...everything about you is breathtaking." He asks with his breath on the older's neck.

"Hmm, y-yeah?." he moans as his answer, as Lucas took his pink nipples in his mouth.

Lucas smirks "What do you think happens when someone is this perfect?" He whispers on to Jungwoo's ears making the shorter shiver.

"T-they get punished?" he whispered-moan. "Wait-what?" Lucas was taken a back. "Do you want to get punished? Jungwoo, you're fantasies are sexier than I thought..." He blushed as he carries the older.

"Y-Yes master punish me p-please" He begged, wrapping his arms around Lucas, and placing soft kisses onto the taller's nape. 

Lucas smirks in victory.

"My pleasure darling"

SAEGENG EDITED (2022)

A/N

YA'LL I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW UNCONSENSUAL THIS WAS T^T 

I EDITED IT AND NOW IS FULLY CONSENSUAL, I HOPE U LIKE THE FLOW BETTER. 

REMEMBER, CONSENT IS SEXY! ;)