O

[Author]

Jungwoo heard a door bell he is giggling as he ran to open it. "Coming!"

He opened it and his smile fell. It was his sibling, Jaemin. And he's with his boyfriend. "hyung can we stay here for a week? our house is on renovations. we don't know where to go" Jaemin explained and hugged his older brother, begging with puppy eyes. Jungwoo internally face palmed and sigh in defeat.

"Fine.. Fine just.. Don't destroy anything.. and don't use my personal things. You can stay at the guest room." The two clapped their hands in joy. Jeno, Jaemin's boyfriend bowed as respect as he walks past the older.

"Thanks hyung!!" the two entered the condo and unpacked their things in the guest room.

Jungwoo sighs as he fell on the sofa near the door. "Damn, this is gonna be a long weekend."

📸

Another ring of doorbell was heard by Jungwoo. He was currently washing the dishes. He washes his hands and lazily walked to the odoor. On the way there he tripped a little by the two's luggage. "Fuck!" he shouted as his toe was hit by it.

It was painful but he can manage. He still has a door to open.

He opens the door. "Baby woooo~!" the younger shouted and carried him. "I have something to tell you" he said but was interrupted by Lucas. He pecks his lips. "I missed you" he then didn't give the older to respond as he kissed him fully. The older forgot his problems as he kissed back and wraps his arms around Lucas' neck.

Lucas brought him to his room as he lays him gently. They were still making out. Tounge to tounge they kissed, exploring each other's mouths they lost of breathe. They pulled away to breathe and continue to kiss.

Lucas starts to unbutton Jungwoo's onesie. He devours the older's lips one last time as he proceeds on his neck.

But suddenly...

"HYUUUUUUUUUNG WHERES THE TOWELS---- HOLLY COW!!" they were interupted by Jaemin.

Jungwoo flushed red as he tries to cover his self. "FUCK NANA!I TOLD YOU TO ALWAYS KNOCK REMEMBER!" he shouted in annoyance. "S-sorry hyung please continueeee~ hehe bye" Jaemin walks out with a fighting hand gesture.

"That is what i was about to tell you." he sighs. The younger just chuckled. "So you have a sibling? why didn't you tell me?" he pouted acting all cute. "Pshh did you ask? he's my step brother, when mom remarried." He rolls his eyes 360 degrees.

"if I ask you to be mine would you say yes?"

Lucas whispered. "W-what?!" the younger furrows his brows d-did he here it right??? "S-say it again Yukhei" he begged but Luas just chuckled and ruffled his hair. "Nothing hyung~" he said as he hug the older.

Jungwoo just pouted.. maybe it wasn't the right time.

📸

The two were now on their way to Lucas' house. Jungwoo was forced to come or not to the younger's house. He kinda felt nervous.

"We're here!" he shouted and hurried up to open the door for Jungwoo. "Well this my home" he greets with a smile. Jungwoo's smile becomes bigger. It was a small house but its so cute. Its like a children's playroom because of the color.

"Aww are we gona stay here??? are we are we are weeee????~" jungwoo squealed and claps his hands. He didn't really like big houses. His condo was a gift from his parents. "Uhh--wait aren't you supposed to be disappointed at my home? its small and rusty." Lucas was somehow confused. His past girlfriends hated this home.

But jungwoo was different.

So different.

"Btch if i ain't liking your house then why am I squealing here?" he sassed out. "Now go get our things and we're gonna live here!!"

SAEGENG EDITED 2022