0

[Author]

"Babeeee! Wait up!! " Lucas shouts he has been carrying Jungwoo's things inside because the older was excited  AF.

"Hihihi~" Jungwoo's laugh filled the house as he examines it. Surprisingly it was bigger inside. He claps his hands as he reached Lucas' room.

He throws him self to the bed. And start jumping up and down like a little kid. "Hihi~ Yukhei!! cone here now!!" he screams.

The younger heard it and starts rushing there. "Waaaah baby what are you doing?" he chuckled lightly. "Just come and join me!" he said still jumping up and down.

They started jumping up and down. The quacking of the bed is heard loudly. The two boys giggled and held each other's hand as they jump cutely.

"Yu *jump Khei *jump maybe *jump we should stOop--" the one leg of the bed broke. Lucas eyes widens as he looks at the older with glaring eyes.

"Tag your it!"Jungwoo said as he escaped an eratic situation. "Aishhhh Jungwoo yahhh!" he screamed as he ran following Jungwoo.

(ok i'm trying to make it cute, but is it tho?)

The two boys chased each other, Lucas seems to have a hard time since Jungwoo was as an athlete before.. Oops TMI? Jungwoo didn't really tell him that. IT WAS RESEARCH. OK CHILL.

But Jungwoo unfortunately had no where to run. As he was cornered in to the kitchen. "Uhh-- Yukhei" Jungwoo gulps as Lucas got closer and closer like a predator ready to eat his prey. RAWR HAHA

"You can Run, But you can't hide" he captures the boy with his arms on his waist. The older gulped a lump in his throat. Lucas was so sexy AF his touch burns.

But like in the movie, a bulb appeared and it was lit. He wanted to test out the waters so...

"Daddy~" He clungs his arms on Lucas' nape.

(Ok I completely forgot the cute concept)

It was time for Lucas to gulp. "W-what?!" he stood confused there, rooted in his place. Jungwoo then syarted rubbinf circles in his back. Sending him shivers.

"You're my daddy~" he whispered in Lucas' ear. He thought Yukhei will play along but sadly he didn't "I am not even your boyfriend Jungwoo" Lucas said with no feelings, Looking at Jungwoo dead in the eye.

The hot atmosphere was now gone and turned into cold- awkward aura. Jungwoo removes his hands and gently moves out in Yukhei's blocking arms. "Oh right sorry" He whispered in a cold tone as he enters the room. Shutting it and locking.

Leaving Lucas alone and sad.

"I really need a plan to make you mine now Jungwoo."

SAEGENG EDITED 2022